Wasted Potential (Part 2)

LLOYDS POV:

"Master? Is it ok if i speak? I don't wanna interrupt if you're meditating." 

After receiving no reply from Wu i smiled awkwardly. 

"You're meditating, I'll wait."

A couple tense moments passed by and Wu hasn't even thought about addressing me. 

I sat down in front of him mimicking his meditation position and tried breathing loudly but still, i got nothing.

When i tried to stand up, i almost knocked over his smoke which only received me a glare. Other than that he continued to ignore me.

Sitting back down i coughed roughly multiple times which finally caught his attention. 

"What Lloyd." Wu said rather sharply.

"Me and the others decided to go on a quest. To get back in shape and harness our ninja skills?" I explained.

"Good." Wu uttered 

"Yeah except um, the thing is, we can't think of a quest. We were hoping you had a...quest...tip?" 

Wu stared at me blankly.

"Quest. Tip?" 

"Suggestion? Idea? For a quest." I asked getting a bit nervous at this point.

Wu went back to glaring, "Have you become so lazy that you can't even find something to do on your own?" 

And now he was shouting. 

"DON'T COME TO ME FOR A QUEST TIP! Go out and find a quest. Adventure only comes to those who seek it. So, seek." 

I just wanted to get out of here and hide behind Y/n for the rest of the week. 

Her and Nya are the only one's who can scare Master Wu. 

"Right. Ok. We'll seek." 

Everyone stared at me when i stepped outside. 

"How'd it go?" Cole asked from the floor.

I don't know why he's there.

"He's in a...a mood." I replied 

"When is he not in a mood." Y/n crossed her arms

"Did he atleast give you a quest tip?" Jay desperately asked. 

I shook my head, "No. He said we had to figure it out on our own." 

"I've been thinking about it for five. minutes. I'm tapped out!"

Y/n hit him on the head for that making me snicker. 

Jay stepped forward, "Maybe we need a change of scenery. Sometimes ideas come better when you change your surroundings. 

*time skip* 

We were in the hot tub. 

"Nope still nothing." Jay groaned 

"Why do i feel like you used this as an excuse to sit in the hot tub." Y/n asked wrapping her arm around my shoulder. 

"Technically you're also using me to balance so-" I got cut off

"Shush." 

"Ok woman." I laughed. 

"We need a villain." Kai said

"What about ultra violette?" Cole suggested. 

"Ah she was nuts. I'd rather face Kilo."