Island

This is set during season 14 (The island) and once again you and Lloyd are already dating :)

--------------------------------------------

READERS POV:

We were driving through the jungle of an island off the charts trying to find Misako and Master Wu as well as a couple campers.

I was riding with Lloyd when he unexpectedly stopped causing the rest to stop behind him.

"What's wrong?" Nya asked, taking off her mask.

Lloyd stood up while pointing to an area of a higher ground," I thought i saw something up there, an animal."

"We're in the jungle Lloyd, i'm sure there's lots of animals." Sassed Jay.

"Hey did anyone bring a snack? I'm starving." Cole asked from behind Jay where he was standing on top of the jungle chopper.

"I did-" Jay said with a smile. 

"Great!"

"But it fell into the ocean." His smile dropped. 

I chuckled as Cole sat down pouting, "Thanks for getting my hopes up."

Lloyd rolled his eyes playfully before turning to Twitchy. " What kind of animals are there on this island Twitchy?"

I was gonna hear what Twitchy was saying if something running through the forest didn't catch my attention.

I frowned as i looked up, yet i couldn't see anything.

Probably a monkey or something.

As i tuned in back into the conversation, Twitchy was still screaming.

"-POISONOUS BIRDS!" Twitchy screamed while pointing to a bird who was flying by.

I frowned. "Poisonous...birds?" I turned to look at Lloyd, "Is that even a thing?"

He only shrugged before turning back to Twitchy.

"Pretty much everything on this island is poisonous, especially those berries." Twitchy continued while pointing to Cole who was eating the said berries before spitting them out.

Trust my cousin to eat anything in front of him.

"Whatever is on this island, it wont stop us from finding my mom and master Wu." Lloyd stated while getting back into his seat.

"And Clutch powers." Nya spoke.

"Huh? Oh yeah, and Clutch." Lloyd slightly chuckled while scratching the back of his head making me silently giggle.

Cute.

We started moving until we stopped. Again.

"What is it this time?" I questioned while getting out of the Jungle chopper seeing every one else was.

"We gotta move on foot now." Lloyd explained as he looked towards the now denser jungle, "There is no way we're gonna drive through that."

He held my hand and we were about to start walking when we heard Kai speak.

"Huh, you weren't kidding. You really are hungry, I can hear your stomach growling from here." Kai laughed.

Cole however, didn't laugh," Uh that wasn't me..."

Kai's smile dropped," Well if it wasn't you then who-" His sentence was cut off by a loud growl.

I felt Lloyd pull me closer as he slightly got in front of me.