Prison

Spoilers for season 16 crystalized so if you haven't watched it yet then i advise seeing it before reading this :) You and Lloyd are dating.

----------------------------------------------------------

LLOYDS POV:

We were in prison.

Kryptarium prison to be exact.

How you might ask? Well, a year after Nya's 'death' we found out that she was still alive.

She somehow managed to form herself out of water. But she couldn't keep her form, and if she lost her form then she would actually be gone. 

The only way to return her back to her human form was by getting rid of her powers, and the only one who can do that was Aspheera. 

Who was in prison. 

The mayor didn't allow us to borrow her for some time so we broke her out. 

While we were changing Nya, these so called new ninjas fought us. After finding out who we were they managed to arrest us.

And now we were being escorted to our personal cell in kryptarium prison. 

How fun. 

"I can't believe it, after all we've done for Ninjago." Kai said from behind me.

Jay sounded freaked out, "This is bad, this is really bad. Do you know how many people here hate us." 

"All of us!" one of the prisoners shouted. 

As we were about to enter our cell someone cleared their throat. We looked ahead of us to see another guard. 

"You lady, you're coming with me." 

"Me?" Y/n pointed at herself. 

"Yes. I'm taking you to your cell, now move it. I don't have all day." The guard grabbed her arm and started pulling her away. 

"Hey! why isn't she with us." I frowned 

The guard just ignored me as he continued pulling Y/n with him. 

"Lloyd!" She shouted

I was just about to go to her when the guard who was originally with us pulled me back.

"Move it." 

READERS POV:

I am going to kill myself. 

Out of all the cells in this place they put me with Ronin and this metal dude. 

I didn't have a problem with him, in fact he didn't even care when i entered the cell. He was just playing some game in the corner. 

Ronin however, was the reason behind my misery. 

"Oooh what do we have here?" Ronin remarked. 

"Fuck off Ronin." I scoffed at him as i sat down on one of the beds.

My insult didn't faze him as he just chuckled, "Watch your language princess. Your in my cell now, so i expect respect from you." 

That made me laugh. 

"I'm sorry, you think i have any respect for you?" 

"I'm not laughing princess, you'll do as i please." Ronin said as he got closer to were i was sitting. 

"First of all, you are fucking delusional. Second, do not call me princess." I glared at him

Ronin bent down with a smirk, "Or else what princess-"