the little garden

It was an ordinary day for accelerator. Well as ordinary a day can be for someone in prison. Though his cell did not look like it was a cell but a fancy hotel room.

Accelerator lay down on his bed reading a book but after a while he got up and stretched before heading over to his desk. He sat down in his chair and looked down at the table there were documents scattered across it and a laptop. Then he noticed a letter on top of a pile of documents.

Accelerator: hu. what the hell is this.

Accelerator then picked up the letter and started to read it.

Letter: this is a letter destined for those of you Whith both many troubles and extraordinary powers. If you wish to see how far these powers of yours will take you cast aside your family your friends your possessions and join us in the little garden.

Then there was a bright flash and accelerator disappeared.

Accelerator then reappeared in the sky and started to fall over a small body of water though he noticed that he was not alone.

Before accelerator hit the water he straightened up and landed on the water with his feet before jumping to shore. But as he landed he felt a little light headed and his vision blurred and well red. And then he realized that he was bleeding internationally and externally.

Accelerator: (what the hell why am I bleeding was. Calm down and think logically. It must have been an effect of that letter transporting me hear which was probably threw magic. And why the hell am I able to use my powers without turning on my electrode was it that teleportation spell or something else. I will ask clipha later.)

Then accelerator noticed 3 other people who were of a similar age to him get out of the water close by. One of the girls was complaining about something and a boy was starting at accelerator while another girl looked at him with worid eyes.

Boy: hay have any of you any clue how we got here.

Girl 1: no but I am anoid that they threw us into the sky with no warning. If they screwed up the three of us would be swiss cheese.

Boy: ya I know just look at him. *points to accelerator*

Girl 2: are you ok.

She then goes up to accelerator and takes out a handkerchief.

Accelerator: I'm fine I already stopped the bleeding and I have ways of spreading up my recovery.

Girl 2: are you shore

Accelerator: yes I'm shore now burger of brat.

Girl 1: that's no way to treat someone who is just trying to help you.

Accelerator: why dont you just shut up so we can get some answers.

Boy: well I think that it would be best if we introduced our selves. So who are you guys.

Girl 1: I would like to ask the same thing mr mean looking high school bully but I guess you dont look as mean as grumpy over there.

Boy: I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that all you guys got that weird letter too.

Accelerator: no shit

Girl 1: dont use such vulgar language. I dont think you know who I am. I am Kudou Asuka.

Accelerator: and I care why.

Boy: ok no need to kill each other just yet. Ok my turn I am Sakamaki Isayoi. What's yours cat girl

Girl 2: Kasukabe you

Asuka: and now for you grumpy.

Accelerator: accelerator nice to meet you.