preparing for the gift game

Black rabbit: ok here we go

Black rabbit then put a sapling into a large stone structure. And as she did so water started to flow from it.

Accelerator: what the hell that makes no sense trees drink water not create it.

Black rabbit: this is a very special tree with has the power to create water.

Accelerator: I can see that much I am not blind.

Black rabbit: sorry.

The water then started to flow into the surrounding area where it would be held until it was used in something else.

There are many shadows crawling around outside the no names community and then they converged at the edge of a forest by the residential aria. Showing that there were 4 men.

?????: ugh are you sure about this

?????: Galdo ordered it. But he's there.

Izayoi: yo. Thugs are predictable as always no matter the world.

Then Izayoi flicked a rock at the men at incredible speeds and as it hit the ground beside the men it caused a large explosion.

Jin: what's going on out here.

Izayoi: forist garo decided to send a welcoming committee.

?????: what a power a man like that would have no problem defeating a water god.

?????2: I guess the rumour was true.

Accelerator: oy oy what the hell is going on I am trying to sleep you shit heads.

An angry and disheveled looking accelerator then exited the building and walked towards the group Whith a face that said if you annoy me you are dead.

Izayoi: oh accelerator sorry for the noise I was just having a little fun that's all.

The men then started to talk amounts them selves. Then one of the men stepped forward.

?????: may we make a request of you. Please destroy every last shred of forest garo and that despicable Galdo so we can be rid of him.

Izayoi: don't wanta.

?????2: hu please here us out we and countless others have suffered greatly due to Galdo. Just because he works for a demon lord he does what ever he wants and since he has taken hostages we can't do anything. To oppose him but if Galdo were to be taken out---

Izayoi: ya the hostages are gone so he really has no leverage and there's no need to discuss this.

Jin: how can you be so callous.

Accelerator: but there's no point in hiding the truth is there.

Izayoi: see he gets it. Who do you think has been kidnapping all those hostages in the first place.

?????4: so all the hostages are.

Jin: yes Galdo admitted to killing all of them the same day they were captured.

?????3: my god.

?????2: we failed them all.

?????4: what the hell have we been doing all this for.

Izayoi: I understand how you feel. You despise Galdo you despise the demon lord how is responsible for all this. But don't worry because my budy jin here will take revenge on that jerk in fact he has pledged to put every demon lord into the dirt. The great jin Russell.

Accelerator: ahahahaheheheeheehah wow that was such bullshit it is going to make me die of laughter. But why not I can help you guys out until I can get home. I do need some form of entertainment while I'm here.( and maybe I can find someone capable of sending me home while in a gift game. And besides the brat would probably want me to help them anyways)