The Gift Game

Black rabbit: hu this is.

Kasukabe: a jungle?

Black rabbit: gift games are typically held in game but for whatever reason today's game was scheduled to take place in a residential block however-----

Then suddenly a vine started moving and grabbed calico cat before any one noticed. But he was quickly rescued. Jin walked to the side and looked deep in thought and then black rabbit found something.

Black rabbit: jin kun there's a scroll right here.

Jin then read aloud what it said.

Jin: Galdo him self is the win condition. We have to fight with designated arms.

Black rabbit: this is very bad. In order to win this game we have to beat him with specified weapons instead of using our gifts.

Izayoi: so what you're saying is that Kasukabe and rich girls gifts can't be used on the playing field. We were assured to win and now the odds are even. You should have worked out the rules ahead of time isn't that right----

Accelerator: there's no point in pointing out the obvious.

Asuka: we can argue procedure later right now we should be focusing on the game. The weapons will be chosen for us?

Black rabbit: That's right. Soon I imagine.

Asuka: then there shouldn't be a problem. Personally I welcome a little handicap when fighting scum like Galdo.

Jin: but---

Kasukabe: it will be fine I'm going in two.

Izayoi: if we don't win this fight my plan won't get of the ground that's a fact. We're not changing things now.

Asuka: Well accelerator what do you plan on doing.

Accelerator: I intend to watch the game as I am bored so dont disappoint me.

Asuka: hu of course I won't. Come Kasukabe we have a game to win.

Kasukabe: right.

Kasukabe there's no one nearby.

Asuka: oh so you're friends with dogs as well.

Kasukabe: yes about 20 of them.

Jin if there are any hints out there they're well hidden and I don't see any weapons that stand out either.

Asuka: how about we change our strategy then we'll have Kasukabe use her ability to locate Galdo then--------

Kasukabe: already found him

Both: hu

They both then looked over to where Kasukabe was looking and saw a large castle like Manchin which they started to walk towards.
The door was left open and the three of them entered the building.

Asuka: So the jungle was not to catch us in an ambush. Then why even have it. Were they just trying to stall us.

Jin: I think that you will have to ask him your self.

Asuka: I don't ask people like him.

They then reached a large door wich well designed and decorated indicating that it had belonged to Galdo so the trio pushed open the door but what they saw surprised them. In front of them was a massive white tiger that looked like it had a mohawk. Jin again looked deep in thought.

Jin: that's it*points* that crossboard must be our designated weapon.

Then the tiger charged but before it reached the three Asuka used her power to stop it. But that lasted for less than a second as the tiger just started running at them again. So then Kasukabe had to run forward and block the incoming attack.

Asuka: Kasukabe

Kasukabe: get out of here right now.

Asuka: jin you should leave here.

Jin: no way I can help.

Asuka then grabbed jin and used her power to force him to run away bit then he picked Asuka up and started running away carrying her bridal style.

Asuka: I didn't tell you to run away with me. Hold on a minute.

As that was happening Kasukabe was fighting against the tiger which had started to push her back and had gained an upper hand.

Asuka: jin that's enough.

Jin then stopped running and dropped her immediately.

Jin then told Asuka about Galdos back story.

Then Kasukabe appeared she was greatly wounded and was barely standing

Asuka: Kasukabe are you alright.

Kasukabe: I'm hurt bad. I might cry.

Asuka: just take it easy okay.

Then suddenly there was a loud explosion beside them and dust scattered everywhere. And as the dust cleared they could see the person standing there was accelerator.

Asuka: so you have decided to take part in this your name was on the scroll.

Accelerator: no I am here to make sure this idiot doesn't die.

Accelerator then picked up Kasukabe and turned to jin.

Accelerator: hay kid follow me we are leaving. Asuka I am holding you to your word make this entertaining for me.

Then accelerator leaves carrying Kasukabe while jin followed behind him. Then Asuka gets up and walks in the direction that Kasukabe came from.

And every thing goes as it does in canon but I don't think it's right for me to just copy paste the original story ( ignore how basically the entire chapter is literally copy paste canon)

Well thanks for reading sorry that this was a short chapter with no accelerator and basically copy paste conon next chapter will hopefully be a bit better than this one.

?????G: aww that's no fun I wanted accel to fight I want to see what he is like that's why I am here in the first place isn't it.

?????M: Well it doesn't matter I am sure that you will have the chance to see him in action another time just be patient.

?????G: hmmhp fine but it better be worth it.

Hope to see you all again soon bye