Galdo

Accelerator: fuck that accelerator then pressed the button on his choker and suddenly platinum tentacle like poles came out of his back forming two wings.
( accelerator is fully healed but he still has a connection to the Misaka network with his choker)

Then the ground starts to shake violently and the ground splits apart.

Black rabbit: the little garden is saying that that won't work it said that you would just end up in a void.

After she said this accelerator's wings slowly disappeared and the ground stopped shaking.

Black rabbit: what the hell were you trying to do.

Accelerator: isn't that obvious I was going to destroy this place so I could get back home.

Qliphah: hehehehne master you are behaving rash and are not thinking things through.

Accelerator: have you any better ideas.

Qliphah: hmmm no not at the minute but I will look for one.

Accelerator: fine go ahead and do that I want out of here as soon as possible.

After that qliphah disappeared.

Black rabbit: well if you are going to be staying here for a while then you can stay with my community. ( what the hell he was seriously trying to destroy the entire little garden. But what concerns me more is that the little garden was beginning for him to stop which means that he might actually have the power to do it.)

Accelerator: well you brought me here so you better.

Black rabbit: well yes yes of course. Well we need to meet up with someone so if you guys dont mind could you please follow me.

The group started walking and the two girls talked to each other and kept giving suspicious glances to accelerator while Izayoi looked at accelerator with interest and black rabbit led the way turtleing out of fear.

Time skip:

The group arrived at a stone gate way/entrance there they saw a little boy with green hair and blue eyes. He wore a plain brown grey cloak and a tunic/robe that is too big for him. And then black rabbit shouts.

Black rabbit: hay master Jin I brought some new friends come and see.

Jin: welcome back black rabbit. Are those three with you the ones.

Black rabbit: yes these four are th------ oh what the. Where's Izayoi.

Asuka: he said he was going to check out the edge of the world real quick. He went in that direction.*points*

Black rabbit: why didn't you stop him.

Accelerator: I'm not his mother as far as I'm concerned he can go jump of a cliff.

Jin: but black rabbit the edge of the world is----

Black rabbit: I know. Master Jin please lead these three the rest of the way for me. Meanwhile black rabbit will capture the problem child.

Suddenly black rabbit's hair changed colour from blue to pink.

Black rabbit: you have insulted the aristocrat of the little garden and for that you will pay.

Black rabbit then runs of at incredible speeds so she could catch the missing child.

Asuka: wow that rabbit sure can hop.

Jin: come with me please. I'll show you into the little garden.

Then the group started to walk through the entrance and as they entered the opening inside it got incredibly bright.