A basterd of an angel

Accelerator sat at a table in the caffe and waited for a waitress to take his order.

Waitress: so what would you like.

Accelerator: coffee. Black no sugar.

Waitress: ok anything else.

Accelerator: no.

Waitress: ok I will get you some now.

The waitress left and returned again very fast with a cup of coffee for accelerator.

Waitress: enjoy.

Accelerator: tch thanks.

The waitress left and accelerator started to drink his coffee but suddenly he spoke.

Accelerator: stop hiding you basterd.

?????: oh so you can tell that I was whacking you.

Accelerator: how the hell are you even able to manifest you stupid angel fuck.

Aiwass: hmm have you not noticed the change.

Accelerator: of course I have I am releasing 30 times the AIM of the entire Misaka network. If I didn't notice that then I would be as dumb as the hero.

Aiwass: and there's your answer. You are acting as a mini cher pure world allowing me to manifest hear. So what kind of advantage has this power up given you.

Accelerator: why the hell would I tell you.

Aiwass: fair point but all it would do is satisfy my curiosity nothing else.

Accelerator: (well it wouldn't hurt to have him on my side with his help I could probably get home faster.) Fine well let me see I need to test it and run some calculations.

Accelerator posed for a moment and looked deep in thought.

Accelerator: well now in base I have a limited amount of control in a three metre radius for active manipulation.(not passive) and my sheald could probably defend against any attack or concept in excise no matter the laws that apply or don't apply.

Aiwass: so we have found the immovable part of the unstoppable force vs an immovable object. But what kind of attack power do you have now.

Accelerator: well in base I have the force output of 100 decillion killatons of TNT( over 4000 supernova).

Aiwass: well as always your defence is far out pacing your attack power. But it is just base so your wings should bring you some where around the power necessary to destroy a phase.

Accelerator: close I have the power to destroy a phase no problem with my platinum wings I tried it earlier I nearly completely destroyed this place trying to get home.(and I am pretty sure that my law and soul manipulation have improved and I think there are a lot me new tricks up my sleeve. I am quite sure that I could beat coronzon easily many times over without a scratch. I wouldn't even be surprised if I was the most powerful person in existence.)

Aiwass: hahaha why am I not surprised.

Accelerator: well now I am done so get lost.

accelerator then waved his hand and then aiwass disintegrated.

Accelerator: hu it really seems that I have gotten more powerful being able to destroy his body so easily. But he wasn't trying to defend himself so it doesn't mean too much.

Accelerator: hay are you Idiots back yet.

Shiroyasha: ya you can come in now.

Accelerator then entered the room.

Accelerator: so how did your little game go.

Kasukabe: great I won and made a new friend.

Accelerator:( great so she is a naive brat who only wants to make friends and lives in a world of sunshine and rainbows.)

Black rabbit: well we had better head out now or it will be dark before we reach our place.

Every one: fine.

The group were now walking through a barin wasteland.

Asuka: this is this is the destroyed land of the no names.

Every one then looked around and examined the area.

Izayoi: hay black rabbit how many centuries ago was your gift game with the demon lord's.

Black rabbit: it was only three years ago.

Accelerator: and yet these runes and the land is in such a state that even scorched earth tactics dont hold a candle to the state of this place.

Gasper: ghu

Behind Gasper there was a little girl who was biting into his neck before he fell to the floor.

?????: don't worry I have just blest you with the gift of the beast Galdo Gasper. How you use it is up to you. Now I wonder what move the new no names will make

Shiroyasha: hmmm having his presence her in the little garden is bad if he is here then it is basically an invasion to others that they can come in as well we will need to find a way to get him home but thankfully as he is now he would jump at that opportunity we just have to find a way to do that while keeping him happy enough so he doesn't go on a rampage but not so happy that he wants to stay here.

?????: there's no need to worry he is not like he used to be he won't kill anyone.

Shiroyasha: what the hell who are you.

?????: I am no one that you need to fear as i have no interest in you. Accelerator will behave and when he does find a way home no matter how well you treat him he will go but dont treat him badly as there might be a few spare limbs lying around.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the short chapter. Updates will slow because I am back at school so keep that in mind.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you soon bye.

P.s. except for some hax/tricks/techniques accelerator is now immune to all attacks.