The Perseus Community

There is a beautiful castle and landscape surrounding it and in this castle there is an open area where a man with blond and black hair is lying down on a sun bed.

Perseus: black rabbit's pretty nice. She's just my type. I can just imagine ho-

Black rabbit: excuse me.

Guard: who is it.

Perseus: wait

Black rabbit then jumped down from the sky and into the open area.

Perseus: wow what brings you here all of a sudden? Have you come to accept the deal I offered you.

Black rabbit: no not in a million years. We the no names change perseus to a duel.

Perseus: well in that case, get lost I am not interested in a duel.

Black rabbit: even after seeing these?

Black rabbit then pulls out a bag and takes two larg spheres out of it. One red one blue. Both with the symbol of an eye in them.

Perseus: what?

Guard: those are the gifts that display the authority to change a legend. You cant be Sirius how the hell could a no name community get those. There's no way they could beat both the kraken and the Graeae.

Black rabbit: well if that's what you are worried about.... well let's just say we have some strong new members.

Perseus: tch whatever. I will take you on. I will crush you so bad you will never think of defying me again.

Izayoi: so if we defeat laius where he is hiding in this place we win right.

Asuka: but if we are seen before that we loose the right to change him.

Izayoi: so they basically want us to assassinate the head of perseus.

Jin: so that means they want us to handle laius(perseus). Just like in the legend and get him in his sleep. I don't think that it will be that easy.

Kasukabe: not to mention. There are a lot of strong looking guys around.

Asuka: they also have a gift of invisibility. I hate to say it but we might be at a huge disadvantage.

Accelerator: they aren't the only ones who have invisibility.

He then disappears.

Black rabbit: wait accelerator if you can go invisible then you can just walk up to laius and beat him.

Accelerator then reappeared.

Accelerator: and what's the fun in that.

But even still we need a way to deal with there trump card.

Accelerator/Izayoi: the former demon lord he has made his slave.

Black rabbit: how did you know.

The two then point to the perseus constellation.

Izayoi: well it doesn't matter now we have a job to do.

Then every one except accelerator noded.

*BANG*

The group then walk threw the now blown down entrance. With the noticable absence of a certain white haired boy.

Izayoi: now let the game begin.

Guard: the no names are here. Block of the east and wast staircases. There's only 5 of them if we can deal with this calmly we'll retain the upper hand. Our flag is on the line in this gift game  we can't lose this.