A Loli Demon Lord

Black rabbit: your going to play a game with Forrest garo. What are you thinking.

Girls: we were angry so we picked a fight with him without thinking about it. And we regret nothing.

Black rabbit: do you both have rocks in your heads. How could you let them do this jin.

Jin: sorry. I couldn't forgive what he did either.

Black rabbit: I understand but still. Well whatever we have Izayoi he'll beat them no problem.

Izayoi: I won't be playing.

Black rabbit what why.

Izayoi: there the ones who picked a fight with that guy. This is your fight.

Asuka: good you have at least some class.

Black rabbit: fine then. Wait accelerator you were also here you will also be in the game.

Accelerator: not a chance I am not joining your community.

Black rabbit: fine.(that actually might be better I don't know if he wont just try to destroy everything again)

Jin: well now we need to go and meet someone so please could you all follow me.

Izayoi: so where are we going.

Jin: the game is tomorrow  so I was thinking of getting thousand eyes to appraise your gifts.

Asuka: thousand eyes?

Black rabbit: that's right it's a large triad community. They know every nook and cranny of the little garden if it exists here chances are that they know about it.

Asuka: hmm cherry blossoms that means that it's spring here. It was mid summer when I came from.

Kasukabe: it was fall where I came from.

Black rabbit: That's because I summoned the four of you from different worlds.

Accelerator: well that explains a lot.

Kasukabe: hay is that the place.

Black rabbit: hu oh ya that's thousand eyes.

Then someone came chargeing out of the building.

?????: black rabbit I missed you.

And then the person rugby tackled black rabbit sending them both flying into a pool of water.

?????: aww you feel so good just like I remember.

Black rabbit: shiroyasha you perv get of me.

Black rabbit than threw Shiroyasha away who was caught by Izayoi's leg to her stomach.

Shiroyasha: hay you dont just kick a beautiful girl when she is flying at you for the fist time where are your manners.

Izayoi: my name's Izayoi nice to meet ya loli cat thing.

Black rabbit: why am I the only one that ends up all wet.

Shiroyasha: well it would seem that there is a distinguished guest here we should head inside.

Shiroyasha: howdy and welcome. I am a senior official of thousand eyes call me Shiroyasha. This is our headquarters located in four digit gate nomber 3345. I have known black rabbit from way back when and I've been helping her out from time to time. Now if our guests would like to introduce himself now would be the time to do so.

she then looked over at the albino who was I  the corner of the room.

Shiroyasha: was the earthquake early a warning or an announcement of your presence.