Chapter 12: Heather

1st POV (Nico)

So far, it has been a peaceful day. Will it stay that way? Definitely not. It never does.

To prove I'm right, I could see Hiccup and the others coming towards me. Only Hiccup and Astrid landed in front of Gothis house and they had someone else with them.

"This is Nico, he and Gothi are our healers. This is Heather, we found her stranded on the beach. Could you check if she is okay?" Hiccup introduced us. "Sure." "It's nice to meet you." At least she seems nice.

It was weird, tough. As I checked her, there was nothing, not even a bruise. After I gave them my okay, they left. "Strange." I said to myself. "What is?" I flinched a bit as I turned towards Astrid. She must have stayed behind.

"It's just that there was nothing wrong with her. Someone who stranded should at least have a few injuries. That's would be normal." -Me

"I thought her boat was weird, too. It looked so placed." -Astrid

"Let's be careful around her. We can't just trust anyone." -Me

Astrid nodded in agreement and left afterwards. I don't know what Heather could want, though. Why would she come here. Well, we'll have to see what she's going to do in the next few days.

The next day I kept an eye on her, after she rested for the rest of yesterday. Everyone showed her their dragons. She seemsed really interested. It would seem normal, but I just had a weird feeling about her.

In the evening, she went back to Hiccups house. I saw Astrid already climbing in through the window and did the same. There Hiccup, Heather and Astrid already fighting.

"Nico, good that you're here. Our dear Heather was reading through the book of dragons. Don't you think that's weird, too?" -Astrid

"I'm sorry, Hiccup, I was cleaning your room and found the book. I just couldn't help myself." -Heather

"It's okay." -Hiccup. Seriously?

"Why is that just okay? You shouldn't just trust a stranger like that." -Me

"Also what about last night, when you were sneaking around?" -Astrid. I didn't know about that.

"I couldn't sleep and decided to take a walk. I was having nightmares." -Heather

"Don't you think that's suspicious at all? Nico, tell him what you think!" -Astrid. She was getting really mad.

"When I checked her, she had no injuries, even though she should have. I don't really trust her. We should be careful." -Me

"Okay, let's all stop. Astrid, don't be so rude. Nico, you are being overprotective again. Everyone go home and rest. Bye." Those were Hiccups final words and then everyone left. I can't believe he wouldn't listen to evidence like that.

The next day went by peacefully. Nothing special happened until night. I was with Hiccup at his house. He had just fallen asleep, after we ate dinner. Stoick and Gobber were out somewhere else, doing whatever chief activities.

That's when Astrid stormed inside and kicked Hiccup awake, who got up right away. "I just saw Heather talk to Savage. She is a spy of the outcasts." The outcasts were people banned from different islands because of their actions. They all live on one island. Their chief is Alvin the Treacherous and Savage is his top lieutenant.

"What are you talking about? She is upstairs sleeping." We all ran upstairs and saw her sleeping or at least pretending. I don't thing she really was asleep.