Chapter 4: Dear new Teacher!📚✏️

The sunshine shines through your window and into your face. You groan and move your hand over your eyes protecting them from the sun's bright rays of light. The birds sing their melody as morning arrives in Lazy Town. Only it's not very lazy. Realizing you were sleeping on the couch, in your clothes from the day before. You spring off the couch and hastily somewhat limp upstairs to your bathroom.

Today was the day that you're going to meet the Mayor and hopefully make a good first impression, after all, you really want this job and need it as well. Your ankle hurts a little still but it is not going to stop you from finally getting out of the house and doing something with your life. Taking a shower and putting on somewhat professional attire. A button-up white shirt with little designs of daisies on it, a plain black knee-length skirt, and black flat shoes. You decide to keep your hair down today, you put one of the daisies the kids gave in that "flower" bouquet in your hair. Happy with your look you move with post haste to your kitchen.

Instinctually, you reach for a piece of toast to put in the toaster for a quick breakfast but you look at the fruit basket Sportacus gave you. You sigh looking at all the fruit in the basket. He specifically put them in there just for you. You didn't want them to go bad and guiltily have to throw them away. It was a gift from him and besides it's the healthier choice, you grab a handful of grapes. Munching on them on the way out the door you grab your purse and head out.

Speed walking you walk by the kids chilling on a small wooden playground that looks as if they made it themselves, probably with Sportacus's help. " Hey! Good Morning Miss (Y/N)! " Ziggy says after taking a couple of licks of his white and red striped lollipop. Standing by a round wooden table in the center of the playground that had a few pieces of candy on it. Stingy standing next to him holding his piggy bank in one arm as he takes a piece of candy secretly.

Stephanie holding a soccer ball in her arms also standing next to Ziggy on the opposite side. Trixie is leisurely swinging on the wooden swing. Sitting on a wooden chair hanging from a wood blank is Pixel typing away on his computer. "Hey, guys! Why aren't you guys playing?" You ask walking over to them, confused. They usually are playing or exercise from sunrise to sunset. " We were going to play soccer but they changed their mind. " Stephanie says holding up the soccer ball to you. " Stephanie, it's too hot today to be running around. We wanna just chill for a little while" Trixie says to Stephanie.

" Besides it's getting a little boring playing the same games over and over again. I think today we just wanna be lazy. " Stingy adds opening the candy wrapper and putting the piece of chocolate in his mouth. You look back at Stephanie who looks sad, hanging her head like there is a gray cloud above her head, raining down on her. "Why don't you find Sportacus I bet he'd know what to do. " You say to Stephanie kneeling beside her. Her face lights up with a bright smile and a brilliant idea.

" Why don't we send him a letter?! " She says excitedly, taking out her pink diary and pen. " Send him a letter? How would we do that?" You ask in confusion, you're pretty sure Sportacus doesn't necessarily live in Lazy Town. The postal service couldn't possibly find his address since it doesn't exist. " Here, come with me. I'll show you" Stephanie says grabbing your hand, and pulling you along with her. Past the playground at the edge of the sports field is a blue mailbox. Or at least it looks like one.

On the front of it is a symbol of a letter with wings on it, underneath it says the post. Besides the odd-shaped letter box is a white, blue, and red striped pole with a leaver to pull back on. Stephanie scribbles on a sheet of pink paper from her diary, writing a letter to Sportacus. Stephanie hands you a piece of pink paper as well. " Wanna write him a letter too" she says with her sweet bubbly personality. You hesitate before taking the paper from her, grabbing your own pen from your purse. You write a quick letter for Sportacus.