Chapter 11: Architect for Hire Part 1 🛠️

(Authors Note: Warning- REALLY Mature themes in this chapter 😉)

(Authors Note: I'm sorry I took so long! I've been really busy! Btw Happy Thanksgiving!)

You're sound asleep in your cozy and fluffy bed. But then you realize something is wrapped around your waist and holds you tightly under the warm covers. You seem elevated from the bed, not laying your head on the soft cloud-like pillows but something firm. Your head is slightly lifted and down as you feel a gentle breeze blow on top of your head. You unexpectedly hear the soft pounding of a heartbeat and your tired eyes flutter open. You look up to find Sportacus peacefully sleeping with you laying on his shirtless, robust chest. His arm grasped your waist, keeping you from leaving.

At first, you are confused about why he is sleeping in your bed with you. But then you recall at the end of the festival, him insisting to stay the night to keep an eye on you after the rusted pipe with eyes watching you. To ensure you were safe. You smile at his calm expression of slumber, his mustache twitching slightly. You cuddle closer to him, you take a quick look at your bedside table on Sportacus's side to see Sportacus's crystal resting on the table. Ready for him to grab if something happens during the night. You stare at the crystal, tempted to snatch it from the table but you were afraid you would break it or lose it accidentally. That crystal is very important and unlike anything you've seen before.

You feel from where you are laying the soft pulsing waves of warm, comforting energy flowing into your veins. Feeling more relaxed, you faintly hear the sounds of crickets singing outside. Peering through your bedroom window you see the jet-black night sky and the twinkling stars, creating a peaceful aroma of night. You breathe in taking the pleasant sounds of the night as your eyes lids grow heavier. Closing your eyes you fall back asleep, laying in Sportacus's protective embrace. Time flew by quickly while sleeping, the sun soon rose into the sky. The bright rays shine through your window into your face.

From outside you hear the birds chirping as they greet the morning sun. You clench your eyes shut and groan as you stuff your face into Sportacus's chest, shielding your face from the light. You want to remain in bed sleeping with Sportacus like this forever but Sportacus gives a light chuckle and kisses the top of your head. " Rise and shine sleepy head." Sportacus says rubbing your back. "No..." You groan, muffled by squishing your face into his chest. You shake your head from side to side as you tightly wrap your arms around his torso. Preventing him from leaving the bed like a child hugging her favorite teddy bear.

" It's time to get up (Y/N). If you don't let go of me and get up. I'll give you a real reason to stay in bed the whole day." He says with a devious smirk. You look up at him confused by what he meant by that. He gives you a wink before you gasp as he abruptly pounces on you. Climbing on top of you as he pushes you down, your back forcefully pressed against the soft mattress of the bed. His hands grab your wrists and firmly holds them down, pinning you to the mattress. You giggle as he attacks your neck with kisses. The soft kisses travel from the side of your jawbone down to your collarbone where he sucks on the skin of your collarbone for twenty to thirty seconds, leaving a dark hickey on your collarbone.

He lightly pecks the tender skin of the hickey on your collarbone and you smirk. " What was that for?" You ask Sportacus, blushing a rosy pink. He looks down at you laying under him and you look up at him, his half-naked body. His muscles tense up, better defining his muscular frame as you observe his bare chest. You softly bite your lower lip, checking him out. Sportacus lets go of one of your wrists and with that hand grabs your chin and says " It's to prove to everyone in Lazy Town and the whole world that you are mine." He says particularly expressing the word mine. Sportacus leans down, inching closer to your face.