𝟎𝟐

Worried
Celeste's POV

I woke up early this morning to wake N bake bitches,I had already rolled a blunt yesterday night before I went to sleep.

My dad hasn't been home at all,the last time I seen him was yesterday morning when I left for the game,he's probably passed out somewhere but I couldn't care less.

I go out to the backyard lighting up my blunt and playing my music. Clyde by $uicideboy$ ,aka my favorite song by them,(irl too).
(Just pretend this type of music exists already)

I sit out there for a while ,enjoying the smoke in my mouth and that familiar haziness in my brain because of the weed.

"At last ,the moment has passed ,I got a gash in my thick skull."i hum

After I put the blunt out ,I go inside to do my morning routine and this time I straighten my hair and leave it down showing off the shine and slickness.

I change into a random pair of ripped jeans and a pink turtleneck with a white knitted sweater over.
I put on my pink converse and pink flowery bandanna then walk out.

The weed had already set in so I was just chilling listening to music.

Donna left in the AM to go visit her grandma in Minnesota ,so sadly I was alone.

I walk past Finn and Gwendolyn, I see both of them staring at me from the corner of my eye but I continue walking.

I also see Vance and his friends at the store they're always at ,our eyes meet again but I quickly look away and continue my way to school.

I see Bruce and Billy talking to a group of girls I feel a little jealous but I keep walking since I have no reason to feel this way ,not feeling either of their eyes on me being too focused on getting there.

As I was almost at school I see a big group of people with Moose and Robin in the middle of it.

Moose is a big asshole hes tried to ask me out multiple times but I've rejected him each time, the last time he resorted to spreading rumors about me sleeping with him but nobody believed them.

I see him call Robin a beaner ,which honestly bothered me since I'm Mexican too, but I just watch and see moose throw a punch ,which leads to Robin beating his ass.

Then I walk away ,I feel multiple eyes on my back this time but I continue ignoring them walking into the school,this was different ,I don't even know why.

I was used to it was always my excuse but it just made me uncomfortable.

My classes go by fast and as my class ended I was putting some books away ,when I see some boys bothering Finn ,I was going to walk away but I just couldn't.

I speed up,catching up with Finn and I grab his hand as we start walking even faster ,he looks at me confused but I look back my eyes pointing at the boys who are still following us.

I walk into the boys bathroom with him ,both of us walking into one stall ,standing on the toilet trying to hide from them.

But it clearly doesn't work as they call us out.

I tried to walk out ,bringing Finn with me but they push us both back in.

"Aww poor Finny needs a girl to help him."they tease him.

"Shut the hell up ,your such an asshole."I reply annoyed,I was trying to not to put my hands on them but couldn't avoid it as they wouldn't stop touching me.

As I was head butting one of them Robin walked in looking at me confused and a little worried as my nose was bleeding from head butting the ginger.

I know he has it from there so I walk out quickly going walking to the girls bathroom,which is on the other fucking side of the hall,trying to ignore the questions I know they both have.

There was a lot of people in the hallway all looking at me weirdly since I just came out the boys bathroom,but  I run into someone else,Billy Showalter,just great.

I try to walk past him ,my nose bleeding even worse as I feel the familiar metallic taste in my mouth, my makeup for sure ruined.

He grabbed me by my shoulders stopping me from walking and asked,

"Woah Woah ,what happened are you ok?"he asks genuinely worried,I think.

My cheeks turned red but hopefully you couldn't tell because of the blood ,I had tried wiping it off with my hand but that just smeared it making it worse.

I just nodded my head yes pushed him off me and walked away into the girls bathroom feeling bad as I know he was just trying to help but I was just nervous.
____________________________________

With Robin and Finn

Celeste walks out leaving me here with Robin and my bully's ,Me and Robin both look at her worriedly as she quickly walks out ,because her nose was bleeding and it was my fault.

We'll find her later though.

"Move"he tells the boya and they listen.

"Hey Finn ,what's happenin?"he asks running his bloodied knuckles under the sink water,after he took off the tissues ,which didn't seem to help at all.

"You know just keepin on ,keepin on I guess." I respond looking at the boys nervously.

"Uh huh,moose got some damn sharp teeth,knuckles bled all first period."he replies ,staring my bullies down making them look around wide eyed at his remark.

They tried to walk out but he stopped then with a "WAIT".

He stares at them through the mirror saying,"Fuck with Finn and Celeste again..I fuck with you"saying the last part looking straight at them.

They stare down at the floor nervously only leaving when Robin tells them they can and when he does they rush out.

I go to a urinal needing to use the bathroom thanking him.

"Your going to have to stand up for yourself one of these days."he tells me wrapping his knuckles up with the tape.

..."Yeah I know.Hey you think she's ok?" I ask him ,pausing between sentences ,knowing he knows who I'm talking about.

"I hope so,why was she even here?"he asks confused.

"I don't know ,they were following me and then sh-she just appeared and grabbed my hand ,as we both ran to hide in the bathroom" I say blushing at the thought of it.

Robin notices smirking a little but a little jealous wishing that was him,but happy it happened to Finn.

"And that's never happened?"asks Robin.

"Nope we've literally never talked before this." I tell him.

We stayed talking for a while talking about Celeste ,then about what happened with moose.
Last thing we talked about was making plans to help him with his math work.

1,180 words