𝟎𝟖

Caught
Celeste's POV

"I'll do it"I suggest with a gulp,not wanting any of them to get hurt.

"No fuck that I'll do it" Vance says before we all begin to argue.

We all argued for a bit ,all of them automatically pushing down the idea of me going ,then we finally agreed on Vance and Bruce as they were the strongest and fastest.

The plan was that they would escape and get us help,no matter what.

I give them both hugs telling them to be careful before they both just urgently kissing me on the lips leaving me breathless,might as well go out with a bang huh.

They both leave the basement with a smirk ,as they both notice my red face,both of them waving at us.

The entire time they were gone,the rest of us just sit quietly waiting for something to go wrong.

Minutes passed of pure silence and then we hear lots of barking ,a door opening and then lists of rustling.

They did it,they really did it!!We didn't know if they were successful.

We all quickly pretended to be asleep because we hear someone walking down the stairs.

I peak a little as I see and hear the door open and in comes the grabber,I see him carry the boys in one by one before angrily throwing them on the bad ,not at all gentle.

"Hey what was all that noise I heard?"We hear someone yell.

That must be his brother.

"Samson was barking at something ,its nothing go back to bed Max!"we hear the grabber yell back before the door closes and this time he actually locks it.

Me and the boys quickly get up checking on Vance and Bruce, their faces were badly bruised and some bleeding but other than that they were okay just unconscious.

I took off some of Bruce's tore up shirt form my stomach to clean up the blood.

I grabbed my hoodie from the bathroom and tried my best to fully cover them because they looked cold ,as they both only had on a muscle-Tee ,Vance also had on his short sleeved jean jacket but that didn't seem to be helping at all.

We left them there to sleep until they wake up.

We just sat up all the rest of the night worrying about them until we eventually fell asleep too but on the floor.

____________________________________
Gwendolyn Blake

I get into a cop car that carry's David Gutierrez ,for beating up a random kid that accidentally pushed him right as he was about to kiss the girl he liked, and for carving 7741 into his arm ,with his own knife.

The cop car takes us to the house I've been seeing constantly in my dreams.

With the same address ,7741.