𝟎𝟑

That stupid van
Celeste's POV

I run into the bathroom ,washing my face,as I watch the blood run down the drain.

Thank God I didn't stain my sweater.

After making sure I washed all the blood off  I reapplied my lipgloss and some mascara ,and then I walked into my next class which I had with guess who , Billy fucking Showalter.

I walk into class ,my face red, being irritated from the constant scrubbing of me trying to wash all the blood off.

Everybody was staring at me because I'm late ,but I just look at the teacher and tell her I was in the bathroom.

I walk to my seat sitting down next to some kid that I've been sitting next to for the past month or so.

As I was writing my name on my paper, I see that kid move seats and someone else sit where he was and I could feel that persons eyes staring me down.

I look up and my eyes meet with some girls ,who's giving me the stank eye ,I just roll my eyes and look back down at my paper continuing what I was doing.

A few minutes later I feel a paper being thrown at me I open it annoyed and read it.

Stay away from Billy ,he's mine
you whore fine your own boyfriend
If you do we won't have any problems.
Marie

I just laughed threw it away and wrote another one back with the sweetest smile I could muster and it worked because she looked uncomfortable.

You don't have to worry about me
I don't like him.
And it's 'find' dumbass
Xo Celeste

I see her eyes widen as she reads my name and the insult directed at her,she must've not know me or something.

She apologized immediately ,her ears red at the tips from embarrassment,while I just ignored her.

I could feel Billy staring at me probably wondering what the notes were about.

I spend the rest of the day feeling more eyes on me than usual but I just tried my best to ignore them.

During 5th period I snuck out the girls bathroom,through and unlocked window to outside ,skipping that class.

I go to the back of the school where there's some benches at ,where everyone hangs out when they skip or when schools over.

I sit on one of the benches,pull out a joint and light it trying to calm my nerves, my leg bouncing up and down and my hands shaking slightly.

I don't know why I was so nervous,I just felt like something bad was going to happen.

After a few minutes I see this black van with the word ABRACADABRA on it all big and green,park over by the school fence.

Not creepy at all.

I sit there finishing my joint when one of the vans doors opens but closes it as soon as it does ,I look at it confused but turn back because I hear the boys bathroom window open.

I guess the van noticed and thats scared them because they quickly drive away.

Out hops Vance hopper I recognize him by his curly hair and as soon as I see that ,I quickly look away hoping he doesn't try to talk to me.