Questions

Your POV-

"Another day, another 20-plus mess ups.." You groaned, waking up. 

You look around the room you're in.

"Wait- this isn't my home! Did I really fall off my bed and into the ground so hard that I fell into some secret backrooms level?!" You gasped.

It was an empty room with a door.

"I'm outta here-" You went to open the door, but you heard chains from the other side, "OH WHAT THE FUCK."

Great. Now you were locked in some room. Was this a prank? An escape room? Maybe a dream?

You paced back and forth in fear. 

"It's fine anyways, not like there was anything big planned for me in life." You told yourself. 

Red POV- 

"You're all a bunch of idiots." I said to the other Friends, "I told you that I would go there and talk to them myself, and what do you do? You kidnap them!" 

"Well we had them right there!" Blue argued. 

"Yeah, and our time is limited!" Orange nodded. I just shook my head in disappointment. 

"They're here already, so I'm just gonna go talk to them. You all stay here and keep a look out for anyone unfamiliar." I got up and started walking to the room the other Friends told me his child was in. 

Your POV- 

You suddenly heard the chains moving. Was that good or bad? 

What if the kidnapper was coming in to hurt you? 

What if there was someone coming there to save you? 

You didn't know what to expect, but what appeared before you definitely wasn't that. 

"Good afternoon, Y/N Davis." It was a person.. but with a circular red head and big eyes! 

"Who are you. No, first of all, WHAT ARE YOU?!" You yelled. 

"My name is Red, I'm one of the Rainbow Friends. Speaking of which, I sincerely apologize for the other's behavior in bringing you here." He explained. 

"What's going on? And why did you call me Y/N DAVIS?" You asked. 

"Allow me to explain. There were once two men, Oswald and Trenton. The two worked together to create a TV show known as the Rainbow Funtime Friends. Oswald wrote the story and Trenton created us." Red explained, "The thing is, both of them disappeared years ago. And now with nobody to run the show, they're planning on basically.. putting me and the other five down." 

"So killing you? Because nobody's claiming you?" You clarified. Red nodded. 

"The only one who could claim us and all the facilities is Oswald's child, who he gave up many years ago. The others and I have been searching for his child for years, and we came across you, you look exactly like your father. I asked the others to sneak a blood sample- sorry if that sounds creepy- from you so I can see if it matches Oswald's, and it came out positive." Red said. 

"So you're saying that I'm the child of the man who owns this company and only I can become the next owner?" You asked. Red nodded again. 

"I was planning on coming to talk to you personally, but the others decided to take you without notifying me. I decided to just talk to you right now, since you're already here." Red explained, "Wait did you even know you were adopted I'm sorry if you had to find out through me-" 

"No, no! My parents made it clear that I was adopted while making sure to love me as their own child." You shook your head. 

"Alright, I see. So.. what do you say, would you claim this company to help us?" Red asked. 

"I.. I don't know. I've made myself believe that there's not gonna be anything in store for me, but here I see an amazing opportunity to run a whole show!" You said. 

"You can think about it then." Red nodded. 

"Alright, so can I go now?" You asked. 

"Uh- I don't know.. If you want to, then yes, of course, I wouldn't keep you here! But it's too far away, so.." Red said. 

"Where are we even?" 

"Well.. you see.. We're in California..." Red replied. (This takes place in cali because i live in cali so yeah) 

"WHAT?! But that's a 25 hour drive from Arkansas! How did your friends get me here so fast?" You gasped. 

"They aren't an average human, if they need to run fast, they'll run fast." Red answered. 

"I do not wanna be near them right now considering they kidnapped me, so no, I will not go with them. And I'll probably get sick if they run that fast while I'm with them. I have no car and even if I did I would probably crash if I drove so far.." You pouted, "I definitely do NOT wanna get a ride from a stranger.. Do you mind if I stay here for a bit?" 

"Yes. This is exactly why I didn't want you to be brought here because of how far away it is from your home.. But my friends are just.. scared." Red nodded. 

"I see.. Well then I'm gonna have to take some time to get comfortable around them, depending how long I stay." You said, "I might as well stay here and wait to decide. I don't want to take a 25 hour trip home and back." 

"It's your decision." Red shrugged. 

"Alright, but if I'm staying here, I demand comfort. I want a room, and I'm gonna go get a job at a place nearby so I can provide for myself." You said, getting up and following Red out of the room. 

"We can do that. We have some old supplies here that we can clean and make for someplace comfortable for you." Red nodded. 

"I uh.. also need clothes. I got taken in my pajamas." You looked down at your dirty old pajamas. 

"We can get you clothes. There should be some old clothes in some lockers." Red said. 

"Alright. I'm gonna wash them first though! Any mashing machines?" You asked. 

"Do you see what I'm wearing? That's right, clothes. I wash them, so there's obviously gonna be washing machines here." Red answered. 

"Sorry- I can't figure out stuff like this." You mumbled. 

"It's alright. You can start washing any clothes you find while the others and I will set up a room for you to stay in until you're ready to leave." Red said. 

"Alright, thank you." You walked into the locker room and started picking clothes. 

This is gonna be a weird next few weeks (at least you think itll take weeks)