Official

You, Red, Reece and Parker all got in the car at 12 the next day. Red wore a large hoodie with the hood up so nobody could see him.

Red came along because he wanted to talk to Trenton as well. You were glad, because you were a nervous wreck and didn't want to go in alone.

Reece and Parker were just there for emotional support. What were they gonna tell Trenton? They weren't even involved!

On your way there, you all stopped by a convenience store to get a quick bite to eat first. Just a small pastry or coffee to get yourselves running, all of you did stay up really late last night after all.

"How much longer until we get there?" Red was growing impatient

"Just about 3 more minutes." You said, looking at the Google Maps directions on your phone.

Once you got there, the building looked menacing.

It was tall. It was quiet. It was cold. And there was someone waiting for you to knock on his office door to speak with you.

The perfect combination...

Luckily Red remained by your side. Soon after you walked in he grabbed your hand and gave it a small supportive squeeze.

The two of you walked into the office with the name 'Trenton' written right on it.

"Hello?" You spoke up. There was a man digging through a drawer in his desk. He looked up at the disturbance.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"That's a bit rude to ask, what if I were a potential client or higher up? Luckily I am not." You sighed, "My name is Y/N L/N. But you may know me as Y/N Davis."

"Get out."

"What?"

"I don't want to remember that place and I don't want to burden you with it. Take Red and get out." He said. You looked at Red to see if he had taken his hood, mask, anything off to show who he was to Trenton, only to find that he hadn't.

"Wait, please listen to me!" You took one step forward.

"Look I want nothing to do with that place. Please go away before I have you escorted out." Trenton shook his head.

"If you don't cooperate I could get arrested and the Rainbow Friends themselves could die!" You scolded, "But I guess you aren't gonna care about how others are being affected?"

"What? Hold on. What do you mean they're gonna die?" Trenton asked.

"They're seen as property, dude! If they don't have any other owner, they die. We all thought I could claim them since I'm Oswald's child. But it seems like he put his old buddy first." You yelled at him.

"They ruined my life. And it seems they've already ruined yours." Trenton held up the "WANTED" poster with your face on it. 

"No, Trenton, they didn't ruin my life. You did. If you hate them so much then give the rights to me, I'll actually do something instead of abandoning them for years." You said. 

"They'll catch you when you least expect it." Trenton answered. 

"I wouldn't do anything like that to Y/N!" Red finally rose his voice, "I really care about them... All of us do. Please, just give us a chance together." 

"I.. You're just like Oswald. Extremely determined to get what you want." Trenton chuckled, "Fine. I'll be signing the rights over to you. And Y/N? I recommend getting your last name officially changed to Davis." 

"Wait... really?!" You gasped. 

"Yes, really. I'll give you everything you need for your new job and warn you. But once it's out of my hands, don't come crawling back to me." Trenton shook his head. 

"Deal! I'll do my best with the company!" You smiled. 

3 weeks later... 

"Order for Y/N Davis?" 

You got up from your seat, Red following close behind. You filled up the wagon you had brought with the food that you had just ordered from a popular fast food place in the area. 

It had just been recently announced all over the place that you were now the owner of the Rainbow Friends Company, and you were officially allowed to bring the Rainbow Friends out with you freely. Their rights didn't stop them from getting weird looks, but it wasn't illegal or anything. 

"Red, can you help me carry the drinks?" You asked. 

"Yeah, of course." Red nodded. He grabbed the tray of four drinks. One for you, one for Red, one for Reece and one for Parker. 

"Thank you and thank you." You looked at the cashier who had just served you then to Red. The two of you walked out of the store and to your car. Red helped you lift the wagon into the back. 

"I spend too much money on you all.." You stretched before hopping into the drivers seat, "Luckily this job makes me rich~" 

"So when are you thinking of starting to shoot?" Red asked. 

"I need to hire some people first. Luckily Reece and Parker both volunteers to help with camera stuff. We're gonna need a lot more than just that though." You answered, "I'm already getting payed for the party reservations and stuff." 

"Sweet." Red simply answered before taking his drink. 

"I'm thinking for some theme songs. Ooh, what if we get all of you a separate theme song that you each sing?" You suggested as you started the car. 

"Oh no, I cannot sing." Red quickly shook his head. 

"Aw." You huffed. 

"Maybe just aim for background themes?" Red asked. 

"Alright. Maybe." You nodded as you pulled out of the parking lot and drove through the streets. 

"WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAYBE-" 

Hi sorry for lack of updates im suffering from school

yeah red is an embarrassed little guy