Recovery

You woke up and groaned in pain. Your right arm really hurt for some reason. 

When you tried to move it, it didn't. 

It felt like there was something stiff around it too? 

You looked down at it after fully waking up. This is when you realized you were in the cold, wet grass. But you had a blanket under you.

"Hey, take it easy." A familiar voice said. You looked at the owner of the voice. 

It was Red. But he wasn't wearing his coat or the hoodie you handed him. Just the suit under. 

You were afraid to admit that it kind of looked.. attractive? 

"What happened?" You asked, you found that you had a bit of trouble speaking. Maybe the pain? Maybe the tiredness? Who knows, all you knew is that more rest would help you speak easier. 

"A driver went out of control while I was driving. I dodged it before it could hit us, but I didn't consider that we would fall from the freeway. We're in a forest right now." Red explained, "I'm sorry." 

"What for?" 

"I caused the van to crash. Now we have no way to be transported to your house, and we're extremely far away from the facility." Red looked down. 

"Hey, you don't need to apologize for crashing, if I was in your situation I would've panicked and swerved into the woods too." You chuckled, "I probably would have caused a huge crash if I was on the wheel honestly." 

"Why do you say that?" 

"I'm one of the clumsiest people on this earth. I say one of because out of the almost 8 billion people on this planet, I know there has to be at least one person just as clumsy as me." You sighed, "Anyways, off topic. I don't say I'm clumsy to bring myself down or anything, it's just the truth. I constantly mess things up, and I'm not as smart as others. The only thing that makes me bearable is my strength and my emotions." 

"You say that like it's bad, I don't think it's bad." Red shook his head. 

"What makes you say that?" 

"Well, the more you make mistakes, the better you learn from them, y'know?" Red said, "It's like, it's less likely to make that mistake again." 

"But I make a lot of mistakes over and over again." You tried to cross your arms, but only one arm came up when you looked down at your arm again. It was basically in a cast. Red had a medkit next to him, presumably from the truck. 

"Then that's more learning, right? The more you experience something, the more it gets stuck in your head." Red shrugged. 

"Mmmm.... You may be right. In some cases.." 

Your conversation didn't continue because the rest of your gang came in. 

"Hey, we got the supplies!" Blue said. 

"Y/N's awake! We can set up over there." Red pointed towards a more empty section of the area. 

"The forest is pretty.." You looked on the bright side. The forest was pretty. 

"I supposed so." Red nodded. 

You watched the rest of the gang set up camp, there was one normal sized wooden hut and another larger wooden hut. 

Green and Purple were planning on resting in the big hut. Blue and Orange would keep watch outside. You would get rest and Red would look after you. 

When it was time to settle in, you were about to get up, but your leg started hurting too. 

"Shit- my leg." You gasped.