Small "Hike"

Hello Hello, sorry for not updating at all 
1. School fucking sucks
2. The heat wave here in California drained me too much
3. I'm working on a Doors fanfiction (which isn't gonna be an x reader surprise surprise) 

You started running forward, away from your new and unlikely friends. 

"Y/N! Wait up, you're gonna lose us!" Red called. Orange was the only one who was able to catch up. The rest were behind. 

"You're just too slow!" Orange teased his friends. 

"We're gonna be there soon! In about 30 minutes." You said. You and your friends had been walking for a couple of hours now. Surprisingly, they were pretty good at sneaking around. 

By now you were getting into a campground type of area. You considered getting a cabin and sneaking the Rainbow Friends in for the night. You had spent most of the day resting and creating a plan before walking, so now the sun was about to set. 

But that's when you saw a poster. 

WANTED: Y/N L/N: Stole important property. 
Reward: 10,000 dollars

"Dang, am I really worth that much?" You giggled to yourself. 

"Who wants you?" Red asked. 

"The police. I don't know how they know you're with me though." You said as the weight of the situation hit you. You were a wanted criminal. 

"That doesn't make sense, you literally own the company!" Orange yelled. 

"It may be because I was put into a different family. I'm not legally Oswald's child." You answered, "Someone had to have seen me.." 

"So what now?" Blue walked over. 

"We can't go to my place anymore. They're probably gonna catch me if I go there..." You sighed, "What to do..." 

"HEY!" 

The six of you jumped, Orange and Purple jumped up and clung onto you. (they're little shorties) 

There was a boy. He had some sort of hoodie on and a backpack. He looked to be around his early to mid 20s. 

"Yes?" You answered nervously, hoping he didn't see your wanted posters. 

"Y/N Davis, right?" 

"Wha-" 

"My named Parker Jones. I'm a paranormal investigator. You are aware that this is a haunted place hotspot, right?" He asked. 

"WHAT- haunted?!" Your arms went around the orange and purple creatures that still stuck onto you. 

"Yeah! So you're the famous Y/N Davis, huh? You're a pretty popular topic amongst paranormal investigators. It's a whole conspiracy theory that the Rainbow Friends are sentient, living beings. There's the part that mentions how Oswald, the founder, had a kid named Y/N and gave them up for safety." Parker nodded. 

"Sooooo... How'd you know it was me?" You asked. 

"Well, there have been a lot of estimates on how you'd look now. And a lot of them seem to be correct. And the fact that you're with the Rainbow Friends now? Are they sentient creatures?" He walked over. 

"Yeah, they are." You nodded. 

"That's so cool! Oh, and those wanted posters. You clearly aren't a criminal at all, the Rainbow Friends company belongs to you, of course. So, I can shelter you at my place for now. The facility is a long way away." Parker offered, "I'm sure my boyfriend and little puppy wouldn't mind having a few new faces around." 

"Okay.. sounds good... I hope." You agreed. 

-

Once you finally got there, Parker helped sneak you in through the back door. 

"My boyfriend's name is Reece, by the way. I already texted him and he knows you're all coming." Parker explained. Reece was making something for dinner. 

"Am I gonna have to make something big?" He asked. 

"Possibly. What do you five eat?" Parker asked. 

"Anything that we think tastes good." Red shrugged. 

"So you guys can't be poisoned?! That's so cool!" Parker gasped, "Oh yeah. You shall know that this is my boyfriend, Reece. Worlds best chef and smartest paranormal investigator." 

"I'm not that good. Gordon Ramsay would take one look at my dishes and would be so disgusted that he wouldn't even be able to form a sentence to describe it." Reece shook his head nervously. 

"He's usually very outgoing, but not as confident." Parker walked over to Reece and gave him a little kiss on the forehead. 

"Me and who..." You sighed to yourself. 

Red's first thought was you and him. He shook that away though... What even was that? 

"Uh.. So what's a boyfriend?" Blue asked. 

"You don't know?!" Parker turned around towards the creatures in shock. 

"I can explain." You smiled, "So basically, there's this feeling known as love. It's when you care about somebody very much. There are different forms of love. It could be a friendly way, a platonic way, in the way you love your family, or a romantic way. When you go the romantic way, you can ask that person you like to be your partner, girlfriend, or boyfriend- whatever they prefer to be known as. When you partner up with someone, or date someone, it confirms your mutual love with somebody-" 

"When you willingly partner up with them." Reece corrected. 

"Yeah, of course. I forgot, sorry!" You faltered for a second before standing up straight again, "There's also future things like marriage that sort of seals the relationship. Whether you're dating or married, you can break it up. Marriage takes paperwork though.." 

"Can you explain a little more? Like the forms of love?" Green asked. 

"Of course! If you're gonna be around me- and this lovely couple- you must know the truth." You nodded. 

You basically spent a while explaining love with the help of the new friendly couple you had just befriended. 

When you explained romantic love. Red's fake heart started beating and he felt more interest and excitement when he heard the meaning of it. He thought about it for a second. 

Red POV: 

That can't be right... 

I didn't think something like this would happen. 

I didn't think so much about it in the first place. 

Do I actually feel... romantic love for them? 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA THE REALIZATION

ok bye