❁✾ PART-3 ✾❁

Y/n pov: After my college, I said goodbye to Lisa and left for my part time job. I went to the restaurant where I work.

(The restaurant where you work looks like this

(The restaurant where you work looks like this... )

Y/n pov: I reached the restaurant, Then I entered the restaurant and started my work. The uncle in that restaurant is a very nice person.
He talks to me very kindly, His wife will also be kind to me. They ask about my grandmother's health every day.

A few hours later...

Y/n:I finish work everyday and go home at 8:00 pm, I finished my work and went to my house.

A/n pov: As usual Y/n was going to her house, As she was walking she suddenly heard a scream.

Y/n pov:I was going to my house, Then suddenly I heard a scream, Then I went towards the place where I heard the noise.Then a mob surrounded and attacked someone. He begged them to leave him. I was hiding and watching everything happening there. Then someone came from there and shoot him in the chest. I was very scared when I saw it,I screamed in fear. Then the people there saw me, I tried to run away from there, but they caught me. Then they dragged me from there to someone.

???? :Hey young lady, what are you doing here? , he asked.

Y/n pov: He asked me, what are you doing here in his baritone voice, I was very scared.

???? :I am asking you, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"? He asked in an angry tone.

Y/n pov:I stood frozen in fear,I was standing there without saying anything.

???? : You have increased my anger .

A/n :The man then put the gun to her forehead.

Y/n pov: Suddenly he put the gun on my forehead.Tears flowed like a waterfall in my eyes, Then I begged him not to do anything to me and please leave me ,I said that.

???? :Taehyung shoot her fast ,We have work to do.

Kim Taehyung,

Kim Taehyung,

The most dangerous Mafia.

Taehyung:  I know,  Namjoon, But let her cry a little, and then kill her.

Name : Namjoon,

Name : Namjoon,

Age:  27 years old,

※He is Taehyung's  mentor,

※He  is like a brother to Taehyung.

A/n pov : Taehyung looked at her, She was crying hardly and begged him not to do anything.

Taehyung pov: I looked into her eyes.  Fear in her eyes.  I remember an incident.

If you want next part please vote and support me guys😅🥺🙏💜