❁✾ Part-15 ✾❁

Y/n was walking her home and her phone rang.

Y/n: Hello??

Lisa: Y/n, where are you now?Come to xxxx hospital quickly?

Y/n:Why what happened lisa? why are you so nervous?

Lisa: Y/n, grandmother suddenly had chest pains, so I admitted her to the hospital.Please come quickly.I will tell you everything else later.

Y/n:Ok I'll be back in 5 minutes(Then she hang up the phone and ran to the hospital).

A few minutes later Y/n reached the hospital and went to Lisa.

Y/n: Lisa.. Lisa where is my grandma?what happened?(She asked nervously)

Lisa:calm down!!calm down Y/n!! Nothing will happen to the grandma. Y/n where have you been all this time?Why didn't you pick up your phone?Grandma called you many times when she had chest pain, but you didn't picked up your phone .So Grandma called me and I brought her to the hospital. I also called you several times but you did not pick up, Why what happened?

Y/n: lisa I'll tell you about it later, can I see grandma now?(She said while crying).

Lisa: No, we Can't see grandma now. Please don't cry, Grandma is fine. Come and sit down.

Y/n:It's all my fault, If I had come home early this would not have happened. (She said while crying).

Lisa:No it's not your fault, Grandma suddenly got chest pain,Please don't cry Y/n, It hurts to see you like this (Lisa hugged her and comforted her...)

A few minutes later...

The doctor came out. Lisa and Y/n then ran to the doctor.

Y/n:Doctor How is my grandmother now?can I see my grandma now?

Lisa:Doctor tell something?How is our grandmother now?

Doctor:I'm sorry Y/n, We could not save your grandmother, S-She died!!!

Y/n: NOoo... (She screamed)
(Then she ran to her grandmother, Lisa ran behind her. )

y/n walked over and stood next to her grandmother (y/n was crying hard).

Y/n:Granny wake up don't play with me, You and the doctor are playing with me right?*sobbing* wake up granny Let's go to our home. wake up granny *crying*pleaseeee.... Wake up *cry hardly*.(Lisa consoled her) lisa, Why she didn't wake up? Lisa tell Grandma, to wake up.( Y/n was crying hardly)

Lisa: Y/n, She can't wakeup, she's gone*crying*

Y/n: NOoo!! Granny wakeup please!!! *sobbing*why did you leave me alone,Take me with you!!My father and mother are not with me, now you  also left me alone. What would I do without you?I can't live without you*sobbing* granny please wake up (She falls on her knees to the floor and cries hardly)

Lisa:(Lisa hugged her and comforted her) Please Y/N don't cry, I'm with you ,( She said while crying.)

While Y/n was crying so hard, she fainted.

Lisa:Y/n.....Y/n *sobbing*Y/n what happened? *sobbing*Y/n please wake up....

Lisa tried to wake her up but she couldn't, so Lisa called the doctor,then the doctor came and checked y/n.

Lisa: What happened to her, Doctor?

Doctor: She is now very weak and this is not good for her healthcare, She needs a good rest now, I give her some medicine and take good care of her . Then the doctor left. Lisa then cried holding Y/n's hand...

Lisa:Why is this only happening to you?God, why are you giving her so much pain?Y/n,It hurts to see you like this..

Then lisa decided to call Eunwoo.Lisa then calls Eunwoo and tells him everything that happened.

After a few minutes..

Eunwoo arrives at the hospital and sits beside Y/n worriedly. Then Y/n slowly opened her eyes and looked at Eunwoo. Then she burst into tears. (Eunwoo then hugged Y/n and comforted her) .

Y/n:Eu~Eunwoo, M~my gran-ny left me alo-ne *cry*....(She spoke in a sutterd voice).

Eunwoo:I understand your pain Y/n don't cry...you are not alone I am here for you,please don't cry..... (Eunwoo comforted her) .

(I think it's very boring, So...let's skip this section herewith😅... ) .

After 2 months...

Want to know what happened next?👀please vote and comment, stay tuned!!...

Hello my lovely readers how are you all?, sorry for my late upload,because of my personal works I can't write my story much and I don't have time to write,I hope you'll understand. I will upload next part soon as possible, so please keep support and vote my story.. I hope you all will like my upcoming episodes, it will be more interesting and twisty...

Thank you and love you all...
See you all with next part 🥰💜