❁✾ Part-6 ✾❁

Ok now let's come to the present story 😅

A/n pov:Then Taehyung left her.

Taehyung:Run away from here!!!

Y/n pov: When he told me to run away from here, I ran as fast as I could without looking back.If only I had run the running race at that speed, I would have won the first prize. Then I reached my home. My grandmother was waiting for me at home.

Y/n/g:why are you so late , what happened? Why are you sweating so much, why are you breathing so much?

Y/n pov:My grandmother asked me a lot of questions. I didn't tell my grandmother what happened to me, because she is heart patient.She can't bear it. So I'm not going to tell her.

Y/n: Nothing granny, I had a lot of work at the restaurant today, that's why I'm late today.

Y/n/g: oh ok, but why are you sweating so much and breathing so much?

Y/n: It's nothing, You know about me that I'm afraid of ghosts. It was dark there so I got scared and ran home. That's why I'm breathing and sweating.

A/n pov: Hearing this, Y/n's grandmother laughed.

Y/n/g : hahaha... You are still a baby.

Y/n :Granny, why are you laughing?

Y/n/g: well, come and eat,

Y/n : No, Grandma, I ate at the restaurant, have you eaten And Did you take your medicine?

Y/n/g : yes, ok go and sleep.

Y/n: ok granny, good night.

Y/n/g :good night dear.

Y/n pov: Then I went to my room, The incident that happened to me was running through my mind. I was very scared. Then I lay down on my bed and tried to sleep. But I couldn't sleep.

Meanwhile Taehyung pov:

I don't know why but when I saw her eyes I remembered my mother, Seeing her gave me a new feeling. I've killed a lot of people but I've never had a feeling like this. I couldn't kill her. So I asked her to leave here. Then Namjoon came to me and asked why did you let her go.

Namjoon: Why did you ask her to go?

Taehyung: nothing, I felt like letting her go,so I asked her to go. Okay, let's get out of here.

Namjoon: okay.