✾❁Part -13❁✾

Hearing this, Taehyung gets very angry. Then he took the gun from nearby and put it on her forehead.

Namjoon:taehyung please calm down,

Cha Young: shoot me mr.Taehyung ,Why are you stop, shoot me!!!

Taehyung: shut you bitch,I'd kill you right now if I thought about it.

Cha Young:Then why did you stop?

Taehyung: Because your father is my father's best friend. My father made me promise before he died that I will not cause any harm to your father, that's the only reason I let you live.I don't want to break my father's promise. So shut your fu*king mouth and get out of here. Namjoon, tell her to leave here, don't increase my anger..

Namjoon:Miss.Cha Young, Please go...

Cha Young: Are you done talking?Can I speak now?Why do you hate me so much?what i did wrong? Am I not beautiful? , I have no knowledge? or I don't have money?Why do you hate me so much?What do I have to do to make you fall in love with me?(she said while crying...)

Taehyung: Namjoon, please tell her to leave here, don't increase my anger...

Namjoon: miss .cha young please come!! (Namjoon took Cha Young out. Then Namjoon sends Cha Young home...)

Taehyung was very angry, Then Taehyung took a drink from there and drank it. Then he smashed the liquor bottles in his hand on the nearby table. The broken liquor glass tore his hand and blood flowed from his hand.

Namjoon came running after hearing the bottle breaking.Taehyung's hand was bleeding when he arrived.He was shocked to see it.

Namjoon:Taehyung what the hell are you doing?are you crazy? Let's go to the hospital.

Taehyung:Namjoon leave me alone(He stumbled,Then he fainted there and fell down...)

Namjoon:Taehyung... Taehyung!!! Open your eyes, please wake up... Taehyung!!!

A few hours later...

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He then looked at Namjoon.Namjoon was standing next to him.

Namjoon: Taehyung...Taehyung are you alright?

Taehyung then tried to sit up and Namjoon helped him sit up.

Namjoon: Taehyung, Why are you doing this?Are you crazy?What if something happens to you?

Taehyung:Namjoon I need to see Y/n..

Namjoon:Now?But Taehyung you need to rest now.

Taehyung:No, Namjoon I need to see Y/n right now. (He said angrily)

Namjoon:Okay!! let's go..

Then taehyung and Namjoon went to see Y/n..

Meanwhile Y/n...

Y/n was walking down the road, thinking about everything that had happened to her, Then she sat down at a table there, Her eyes filled with tears.

Y/n:Why is this happening to me?what i did? (She said to herself and cried hardly...)

Meanwhile Kim Taehyung...

Taehyung and Namjoon reached the restaurant where Y/n was working.Then they entered the restaurant, Then the restaurant uncle welcomed them.

Restaurant uncle: Welcome sir! i was just waiting for you, come and sit sir!!

Taehyung:Mmm..

Then Taehyung and Namjoon sat down at the table.