❁✾ PART-5 ✾❁

A/n pov: Then taehyung dad entered the place, But the guard did not let him in from there.

Taehyung dad: Please let me in(He spoke in a pained voice) I need to talk to Kim Dong Hyun about something important.

Guard:You cannot be allowed in.You must get an appointment to enter. Get out of here!!!.

Taehyung dad:Please let me in.

Gaurd:Don't you understand, get out of here (he spoke harshly).

A/n pov: The man then pushed Taehyung's father down harshly. Then Kim Dong Hyun was coming to go out,As he was coming, taehyung's dad fell at his feet. taehyung's father then looked up.

Taehyung dad: Kim Dong Hyun!!! (he spoke in a pained voice).

Kim Dong Hyun: Brother!!! what happen, what's wrong with you, (He asked nervously) Who pushed him down (he asked angrily).

Gaurd: sorry king please forgive me
I made a mistake, please forgive me, Don't kill me (he begged him).

Kim Dong Hyun :How dare you, you push my brother down, Drag this b*ch away from here and punish him severely (he said angrily).

A/n pov: and then he made taehyung's father stand up. Brother, tell me what happened to you, he said.

Taehyung dad: Dong Hyun I need you to do me a favor.

Kim Dong Hyun:Tell me what help?

Taehyung dad:You have to take care of my son, Can you do me this favor?

Kim Dong Hyun:Of course,I will take care of him you don't worry, I treat him like my own son, I swear to you.

A/n pov:While he was talking, Taehyung's dad suddenly fell down and died.

Kim Dong Hyun:Brother!!! Brother please wake up, nooo... Brother please wake up(He spoke while crying hard).

End of pov's

A/n pov:Then Kim Dong Hyun raised Kim Taehyung as his own son, Then Dong Hyun turned Taehyung into a big mafia and Dong Hyun made taehyung, king of the Kim Empire. Kim Dong Hyun handed over all his responsibilities to taehyung. Then when Taehyung was 24, Kim Dong Hyun also died. Kim dong hyun had some responsibilities to Namjoon before his death.

Kim Dong Hyun : Namjoon, I am going to entrust you with some responsibilities. Can you do it for me?

Namjoon:sure!!! Tell me what to do, it is my duty.

Kim Dong Hyun: I am very old now,I don't know how long I will be alive, So you have to take care of Taehyung, You have to guide him. Will you do me this favor?

Namjoon: of course, It is my duty and I am doing you this favor, I treat Taehyung like my own brother. I promise you, Don't you worry about it.

End of flashback😅