❁✾PART-8✾❁

Y/n pov:Now what do I do?

Y/n was thinking about her grandmother, Then Taehyung called her.

Taehyung: Hey girl,What are you thinking? Feed me...

Y/n : oh, sorry sir, sir Can I ask you something?

Taehyung: what?

Y/n : Can you eat this food yourself!!! (She spoke hesitantly).

Taehyung: why?

Y/n : It's time for me to go home.

Taehyung :so?

Y/n : Please eat yourself!!!

Taehyung: No, this is your punishment. You must do this... (He spoke in a deep tone...)

Y/n : o~ok s~sir (She spoke in a shaky voice).

Then y/n started feeding him...

few minutes later...

When Y/n was finished feeding him.

Y/n : Sir,I have fulfilled your, punishment,can i leave now?...

Taehyung: Wait, what's the rush?You don't worry, From now on ,you have to go home late every day.

(Hearing this she did not understand anything...)

Y/n :Why do I have to go home late everyday??

Taehyung: *smirk*Because,I will come this restaurant everyday from now on.

(Y/n was shocked to hear this... )

Taehyung :* smile*Why are you shocked? well, Cook something for me tomorrow , You have to make that food yourself... UnDersTaNd...

Y/n : O ~ok s ~sir!!! (She spoke in a shaky voice).

Taehyung: Good *smirk*Well, how much is this food?

Restaurant uncle: No sir ,it's ok!! We don't want money, we are Glad you came to our restaurant.

Taehyung: I don't like free food, Here is my cash card, Take the money for this meal.

Restaurant uncle: Thank you sir...

Taehyung: Hey young lady... See you tomorrow *wink*.

(Then Namjoon and Taehyung left the restaurant... )

Restaurant uncle: Sorry Y/n, It's all my fault, You accepted the punishment, for my mistake , I'm really sorry Y/n.

Y/n :No Uncle it's ok, it's not your fault, don't say sorry. It's ok. Ok, uncle I am leaving, it's time for me to go home.Grandma will be waiting for me at home.

Uncle: oh, ok!! Go home safely...

Y/n :okay uncle bye...

Then Y/n went to her house.

Y/n :Granny!!! are you sleeping?

Y/n/G: Y/n, why are you so late? You know how scared I was?

Y/n : sorry granny, There was a lot of work in the restaurant today.That's why I'm late today.I will come home late from now on.

Y/n/g: why?

Y/n: A lot of people come to eat in the restaurant nowadays,So there will be a lot of work in the restaurant.That's
why I said I will come home late.

Y/n/g : oh ok , Well, try to come home early.

Y/n: okay granny I'll try.

Y/n/g : Well, have you eaten?

Y/n : *pout*No granny ,I'm very hungry!!

Y/n/g : Aww.. Go and freshup, I will bring you food.

Y/n: *smile*okay granny.

A few seconds later...

Then Y/n started eating her dinner. After finishing dinner, she went to sleep...

Meanwhile Kim Empire...

Namjoon and Taehyung arrive at the Kim Empire. When they entered, the people there bowed to them. Then Taehyung went upstairs.Namjoon followed Taehyung,while talking on his phone. Then Taehyung entered his room. Then taehyung went to shower. After Taehyung finished his shower and laid down on his bed.

(Taehyung's bedroom looks like this

(Taehyung's bedroom looks like this... )

When Taehyung was trying to sleep,He couldn't sleep. He was thinking about Y/n.

Taehyung: Taehyung what happened to you? Why are you thinking about that girl?She is a normal girl like all girls, why I'm thinking about that girl? If I try to sleep her image appears in my eyes.Why is this happening?I think I fell in love with her. No I'm not, I'm not fell in love with her (he asked himself).

Then Taehyung fell asleep talking to himself like this.

To be continued....

(If you want next part please vote and comment my story😅🥺🙏💜)