❁✾ PART-4 ✾❁

(Guys, I don't want to bored you , so instead of going deep, I'll just say it quickly.😅💜)

FLASHBACK:

A few years ago...

A/n pov: It was taehyung's 10th birthday, that night taehyung and his parents were celebrating taehyung's birthday very happily.A lot of people were there. Then Taehyung's mom called him.

Taehyung mom : Sweetheart, come and cut your cake,she said.

Taehyung : okay, momma.

A/n:The crowd clapped and sang Happy Birthday to Taehyung. and then taehyung blew out the candles and cut the cake. Taehyung fed the cake to his parents.

Taehyung dad: Happy birthday, my dear son.Tae this is for you☺

A/n pov:Taehyung's dad presents him with a gold chain.

(The chain will look like this

(The chain will look like this...)

A/n pov:His father put a chain around his neck. As he was putting it around his neck, someone suddenly shoot Taehyung's father shoulder.He fell down and writhed in pain.Everyone there was scared and ran away. Then the man went to Taehyung's mom. Taehyung was crying hugging his mom. Taehyung's mom yells, don't come to my side, get out of here.Taehyung's mother was crying so hard that she begged him not to do anything. Then the man shot Taehyung's mom right in front of him. His mother fell and died before his eyes. The place looked like a pool of blood. Then the man came towards taehyung. Taehyung went and woke up his dad, "Dad please wake up dad" , he said. "Dad he came near me", " Please wake up dad he said. Then the man came closer to Taehyung, taehyung ran from there. As the man goes to grab Taehyung, Taehyung's father suddenly grabs the man's leg.

Taehyung dad : Tae Run away from here (He spoke in a pained voice).

Taehyung: Dad I will never leave you,You come with me( He said while crying).

Taehyung dad: please Tae run away from here (He held the man's leg and spoke)

A/n pov:Then the man kicks Taehyung's dad harshly, taehyung's dad winced in pain. As the man kicks Taehyung's father, the gun in his hand falls to the ground. Taehyung's dad took it in his hand and shot the man in the chest. Then the man fell down and died. Then taehyung's dad picked up taehyung and he got into the car and went to a place. Then Taehyung's dad arrived at the place. There were many guards and many servants in the place. That place is the "KIM EMPIRE".It's mafia Kim Dong-hyun's place.

※Kim Dong Hyun,

※He is Taehyung's father's brother,

※ He is very fond of Taehyung's father.

※But taehyung's father doesn't like him because he is a mafia. So Taehyung's father left him.

※Both belong to the mafia family.

※But Taehyung's dad doesn't like being a mafia. He wanted to live as a normal person.

(If you want next part please vote and comment me guys😅🥺🙏💜)