❁✾PART-10✾❁

Then Taehyung and Namjoon left the restaurant. They got into the car and left.

Namjoon:Taehyung, are you okay?

Taehyung: why are you asking me like that?

Namjoon:Your actions have not been right since you saw that girl, I noticed you from the restaurant, You act differently when you see that girl. Do you love her?

Taehyung:No I don't love her...

Namjoon:Don't lie to me, I have seen you with many girls, but you never act like this. You have never behaved like this to any woman.

Taehyung: I don't know what I'm doing,When I see her, I get a new feeling. She came closer to me and my heart beat faster, Whenever she feeds me, I remember my mother.When I want to sleep, her image appears in my eyes. I don't know what this feeling is.

Namjoon: I think you love her.

Taehyung: Really, I'm fall in love with her?

Namjoon:Yes .But Taehyung,what about your girlfriend?

Taehyung:shut up, who is my girlfriend?.

Namjoon:Your father's friend's daughter.

Taehyung: she is not my girlfriend.Why did you remind me of her? And Don't tell me she's my girlfriend. She is a very irritable girl.

Namjoon:But Taehyung, she's coming here next week, What will you do now? *smirk*.

Taehyung:Whaaatt???, Oh sh*t.

(Talking like that, they reached their place) .

The next day was Sunday morning(8'o clock)...

Y/n was sleeping peacefully. Then grandmother woke her up.

Y/n/g: Y/n, Y/n ,wake up honey, wake up...

Y/n :Grandma, let me sleep a little more, please and today is Sunday, I also have work at 10 o'clock.Until then let me sleep a while. Please granny.

Y/n/g: okay fine!! Well I am going to the market. Well, when you wake up, eat your breakfast and go to work, okay? Bye.

Y/n: mmm, okay grandma bye.( She said while sleeping).

After 1 hours later...

Y/n:* yawning*,I slept a lot today

Y/n:* yawning*,I slept a lot today. Today's weather is amazing. Ok y/n get ready for work. (She said to herself).

Then she did her morning routine...