First of all, praises for DCIG and MCA!

Doodle Champion Island Games! and Magic Cat Academy 1 and 2, why not?

Magic Cat Academy is probably the first Doodle that got me interested in 2016. At my place, we don't really celebrate Halloween like something big, just some costumes and small sweet treats, that's it, but that's okay. Magic Cat Academy got me hooked, and it was the first game, not just Doodle, to ever get me to replay multiple times. It's sort, yet the animation, little storyline, gameplay, everything was cool. Hey, I haven't even read Harry Potter back then. And I was just thinking like, "Oh, this thing's cool, wonder if Google had other games like this." I don't have much time to spare as a student, so short games like this are amazing. It got me waiting for the next Doodles to release, especially if they are interactive.

Then came Pangolin Love. It wasn't as significant as MCA to me, but rather exciting. I never expect to have a Valentine Doodle, but oh well. It portrayed love as something gentle yet sincere, and the earnest search for a way to show that love to a special one... Yeah, cute and deserve a second game like MCA. Like, showing other locations? We had China, India, the Phillippines, and Ghana, representing elements of showing love like dancing, chocolate, flowers, and lovesongs. It's kinda hard to suggest somewhere else actually, since those countries already represent the respective regions of East, South, Southeast Asia, and Africa... What do you think?

Halloween 2018, Great Ghoul Duel. A multiplayer game. Too bad it's kinda hard to play recently, being a Doodle. After MCA, Halloweens have become much more worthy to look forward to. Halloween Doodles are the best! It led me back to the old Global Candy Cup and the new MCA2. I don't think I'd need to talk more about them. Even the short film was good: Jinx's Night Out perfectly pictured Momo's (as well as her friends') openness about redemption, happiness, and their willingness to overcome past conflicts and differences, as well as Jinx's strong willpower to stay different and seek love as it is - he didn't hate the other ghosts, just didn't want to be like them and was nervous because of their bad reputation from the attack. I don't think he trying to hang out with Momo was coincidental, but trying to make peace with the same one who perished evil ghosts: his trust on the line, seeing if ghosts could still be welcomed. Other than that, the animation was spot on.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd~ Dun dun dun~ We have the super duper Doodle: DCIG!! It is easily the best, most invested Doodle ever. A global scoring system like Global Candy Cup, a full map like Great Ghoul Duel, a storyline like MCA, and the art style resembling Game Boy/Nintendo games like Pokemon. It includes a ton of Japanese folklore (it was for celebrating the Olympics in Japan, after all), which I'm happy about since it feels nice to be playing a Doodle that has so many familiar things... I'm not Japanese, but I'm also Asian and I understand their culture well, so it felt homie to me. Another reason why I love it is because of the games... Artistic Dancing is like Audition/Piano Tiles. Table Tennis is like Brick Breaker. Mountain Climbing is like that slingshot game whose name I forgot (seriously, sorry!). The quests are surprising, have deep meanings (like Malvin's, Petunia's, Baking Oni's, the three sisters',...), and well portrayed Lucky's character. Rewards were not material, but rather cultural and spiritual: dangos, scrolls, trophies, praises, and cherry blossoms. There are a ton of cameos: a pangolin in love (Pangolin Love), the games at the Arcade (most of them are popular Doodles, including MCA, Global Candy Cup, Great Ghoul Duel, Pony Express, Pangolin Love x2), and Momo legitly played a part in the main storyline (MCA). Some arcane factors are around: bottles of lava and water in the quests, the water vortex, Momo's realm, Momo and Lucky "controlling" each other, etc.

See my point? PLEASE GOOGLE WE NEED MORE THINGS LIKE DCIG!!!