MCA x HP random

Human Momo is a witch of unknown origin, and is the adopted child of famous Chaser Goldiha Avian. She is a petite kid looking too young for her age and always seems to be a bit gloomy. She is a Gryffindor, and is junior to full-blood steampunk wizard Frodo von Schwartz.

~A conversation of Momo and Nearly headless Nick~

"Nearly headless... You died a painful death," the small girl said in a hushed tone, "The executor is such a terrible man. Can't make a death right. He's as bad as those men killing for fun of suffering."

"You spoke as if you've died yourself, Avian," the ghost glided closer, inspecting her face.

"Maybe," Momo said, shrugging it off casually, "I tried not to, though. A ghost friend of mine kept telling me to hang on. He himself had suffered, beaten to death. I was almost there, too. I just don't get why he didn't let me end it."

"Because, I might say, there is still something to go for," Nick replied. He would've given her a little headpat if he could. She seemed too comfortable talking intimately to a ghost about mortal abuse. He wondered what hell she had gone through to say such things.

"You're here, in one of the best schools for our kind in Europe! And you don't have to be afraid anymore."

"That's right... I'm happy..." she formed a cute little smile on her face, "I'm warm and I'm safe... This is much better than back that old home."

"Thanks for talking with me. Guess I still haven't grown out of talking to ghosts," she chuckled.

"It's an honor, lassie," Nick made a bow, "Rarely any students talk to me so sincerely. I'd love it if we do talk again."