Crossover: Demon Slayer #3

Momo Avian was a doctor apprentice in Amber City, under Crane. She was left in charge of the clinic for a day when Crane went out to restock his medicine herbs, the same day that a young Lucky went to town alone and was attacked by a demon. She was saved by Agyo and Ungyo Komainu (who used Wind and Stone Breathing, respectively), then was brought to the clinic to heal. She was wounded badly, and Momo was inexperienced, but she managed. Lucky was saved and set goal to become a swordsman to protect those caught in situations like her, especially when she knew that not anyone was favored by fate like her to be alive. However, due to the duty with her family and village, Lucky never had time to leave for proper training or go to the Final Selection, hence she was an unofficial slayer with a unique breathing style. Meteor later took after her.

The Nichirin ore Lucky had was a gift from Momo. The older had found it dropped somewhere in town and decided to keep it since nobody came to claim. She gave it to Lucky upon hearing her dream. Later, the forgers of Wiira made Lucky a small blade. It wasn't as quality as official blades, but usable. Lucky's blade was basically a knife attached to heavy chains which only she could swing to her will. The blade took less than half an ore, and the other half was for Meteor, so his blade was shorter than usual ones. The sibling's blades were called the "twin blades", and they occasionally turn wisteria-purple upon contact. Lucky's blade is normally amber color, while Meteor's is grey.

As for Momo, after finding out how much she was capable of, had gained a confidence boost and proceeded to become a real doctor. Later, Momo, Crane, Wataru, Makoto and Sun worked together to find a cure to demonized humans.