HC: Champion Island (deities)

Fukuro was the first kami to land on Origin Island, and gave it its ancient name. He rose the mountains and spit out snow. He then dug a maze of caves and brought out hot springs to make a little variety.

He made the waves clash with the rocky seaside of Southwest to create the scaly rocky dunes. He taught the creatures there to make fresh water from seawater to aid their farming. The growth of agriculture attracted creatures from other parts of the island gather, developed craftsmanship, and built a city named Scaly City.

He mixed soil with sand with some seawater. He grew a banyan forest on the southeast seaside, just before the beach. The kijimunas like this and claimed the forest their civilization.

There were two islets on the two sides of the island: East and West. He figured it'd be well used as polarized opposites. On the East where welcomed the warm morning sun, he provoked magma to surface, cracking the ground. On the West where the day ended, he dug a gateway to the sea in the middle.

After that, he was tired. He slumped to a deep sleep.

During that time, Amaterasu, Inari and Fujin came down to the island, admiring the owl kami's work. The sun kami immediately came to the volcanic islet to visit her favourite flock of karasus. Out of all the fire crows she had entrusted as messengers, this branch made the most reliable. They were also keen pursuits of knowledge, which contributed to their ability of scouting. The wind kami went to the Northeast hill and decided to add some diversity to the forest system of the island. He planted bamboos, the "flutes of the wind". This attracted many bird species to come and build a village. The kami of harvest, Inari, came to Scaly City.

Kugudochi, Hachiman and Otohime were the last-arriving kamis. Kugudochi and Otohime lived in the East islet, with the former staying among the willow trees and the latter building a castle underwater. Hachiman stayed in Scaly City.