EXORDIUM

I never thought he could act that way, he was always the nicest, the most considerate, and a good guardian. He usually talk things out, he never shouted, got mad, and act irritated.

"Ano ba ang nangyayari sa'yo?!" my voice trembled. I swallowed a hard lump on my throat.

I stared at Dimitri who's staring at me back, unlike earlier, he looked a bit calmer and expressionless, but you can't deny Tha fact that he still looks mad, together with the dark thick aura I am feeling.

"I told you, Baby," he stepped closer to me.

"Follow my rules," he reached the buckle of his belt. "was that hard to follow?" he started to unbuckle his belt.

I swallowed hard, my heart is hammering violently against my chest. I never felt this nervous, seeing this dark side of him wants me to just undone the things I disobeyed.

"Follow my rules," he repeated. "and obey me." right now he is already holding his belt.

"Look at that kinky thing you are wearing," he eyes the dress I was wearing.

But he complimented me before, why is he acting as if he didn't liked it?

"You liked it, you told me it looks good on me!" I raised my voice.

"Oh, you're talking back now?" His already thick voice became much thicker, his eyebrows creased while an evil grin curved from his sinful lips.

"I told you, you could only wear those here, at home!" his voice thundered, making me flinch and shiver.

"That skin you are showing? That should only be for me!" when I thought his voice couldn't get any louder, that proved it wrong.

I lips quivered, and I am shivering so bad, I hugged my knees in hopes of trying to protect my self.

"I almost want to take they're eyes off!" he pointed his eyes with his index and middle finger.

"Y-you should..." I swallowed hard. "calm down." I whispered but that made him even more mad.

"Follow the rules," he started to encircle the belt on his hands, "and obey me." he stopped.

"Now, Baby," his voice went back to the warm calm one.

"Daddy wants you naked, to lay on your belly, your ass up in the air, and receive you're punishment." he took a step closer to me as I hugged myself even tighter.

"You need a spanking, 'cause you've been a very," he took a one step closer again while maintaining our eye contact.

"very..."

My eyes started to water, my heart feels like it almost want to jump out from my chest, my palms became sweaty.

"very bad girl."