CHAPTER 6

Note : may Twitter ako, baka pwede niyo ako i follow hahaha, it's ri_reaper

Again, this chapter is full of the Main POV's intuisive thoughts... (he has a disorder)

Dimitrious Donovan Romanov

We're all entitled to our own opinions.

All people just simply don't go together, we will never have unity nor peace. Mankind is simply pure of chaos, competition, and war. We will  never be as one, no matter how hard democracy, government, and religion tries.

Ilang araw na rin ang nakalipas mula nang makuha ko si Zyrene. Ain't gonna lie, I don't regret adopting a woman. I'm an adult and I already know how to make decisions to myself, and adopting her was a choice.

"You cannot convince me that she is not a woman! That's a fully grown adult!" Alejandro's voice thundered.

I sighed in annoyance. This bastard made me go tl his office because he would discuss some 'legal matters' to me, turns out that legal matter he's talking about is a fucking lecturing.

"She's seventeen." I pointed out. "Abogado ka, siguro alam mo naman na considered na menor de edad ang disi-siyete años."

"Bastard! Alam ko 'yon, I just can't believe that you would adopt a woman instead of a girl or a baby!" he gritted his teeth.

It's just one of his tantrums again, I guess.

"Would you calm down? Nakaka-pangit ang palaging galit." I chucked while sitting down on the chair infront of his desk.

"Ang gago mo! Ano ng iisipin ng mga tao? Na nag-ampon ka ng dalaga dahil natitipuhan mo?" he pointed out. "Hindi malayong hindi nila isipin iyon."

Gumuhit ang pagka-dismaya sa mukha ko. Alejandro just wants everyones image in our friend group to be clean and perfect, to not be tainted and remain flawless.

He just cares too much about his public image and what he thinks that I'm doing is a threat to his.

His stupid theory is that if the public will think that I adopted a girl because I wanted to date her will ruin his too because he is linked to me.

There's nothing more important to him than his name, and his public image that he won't even try listening to your point, because he thinks he is always right—partly true, he always win in court but it's just because of manipulation and dark psychology.

So... Trust no one, even lawyers who claim to fair and true.

I don't even know why he sees me as a threat, or me adopting someone is a threat. Hindi naman ako manyakis, may respeto naman ako sa mga kababaihan at nakakatanda.

But not gonna lie, Zyrene is a very attractive woman, but that doesn't mean I want her because I was awed by her beauty, let's just say that I want to help her... Well of course, it would also benefit me since she's kinda my type.

"Ikaw lang naman nagi-isip niyan." I denied.

I don't even know, I can't understand myself either. I'm both in denial but at the same time, I admit to myself.

"Naiisip ko na nga, ibig sabihin hindi rin malayong hindi iyon isipin ng mga tao." he scoffed.

"Will you calm down?" tinaasan ko na ang boses ko. "Did I tell you that I will let the public know about this matter?" I challenged, which made him silent.

"Man, public announcement about ny private life ain't never been my thing. Hindi ako pulitiko kagaya ni Buenaventura, I don't live of people's opinion about me." I stood up. "I have to go, she's waiting for me." I smirked before turning around and leaving him.