CHAPTER 2

Warning: This POV might offend some people . Remember that this is just fiction and the Character's POV is not the Author's insight.

this POV is from person with a mental disorder.

If you are sensitive with the concept of opinions about religion, politics, and law, then I would not suggest reading this chapter.

Dimitrious Donovan Romanov

When did you come to realize that life is meaningless?

There will be a time where we will all perish, and forgotten — forever be lost in time. There is really no point of life, if there was then the point is only to live, but...

What is really the point of living?

I don't have an answer to that yet, but one thing that life thought me is that...

Life is unfair. You did not chose to live, you don't have the power to choose your faith, to experience bad or good. We're forced to live, but we're also forced to die. Everything seems futile and nonsense, isn't it?

"Well, atleast if you don't plan on getting married then atleast have a child." a deep voice said, so deep that you could even feel it vibrating.

"What's the point? It didn't came from me." I answered sluggishly as I tool a sip of my whiskey.

"Well, to take care of you when you get old. Mahirap naman tumanda kung walang maga-alaga sayo. " Atlas amswered.

Atlas is a friend of mine, a secret agent and a spy too. He helps me when dealing with transactions through my hotels and property. I'm currently here at his place since he offered to have a good catching up, afterall we're best friends. Sebastien, Adonis, and Alejandro we're also here earlier.Alejandro just had a short visit because he has a case study. Sebastien and Adonis already left since they're pussies, they're afraid to get too drunk, when in fact these are not even hard drinks.

Hindi nakapunta si Nazaron dahil may inaasikaso raw ito sa kanyang kumpanya. Si Alessandro naman ay busy at nasa duty niya bilang resident doctor. Thobias did not attend also cause he promised his son to take him out.

"There are caretakers." I said.

He raised one eyebrow then rolled his eyes. If he dreams on getting married and having children, that's far from what I want.

I want to be single my whole life, I don't see the point of getting married and having children as an ethical choice. I don't want another set of children to be born knowing damn well they can turn into ungrateful brats.

The only thing I want to invest my life in is to make money, fuck women, and have a good time even if living doesn't really make sense—I'll make sure to atleast enjoy.

Masyadong maikli ang buhay para lang gawing boring ito.

"I mean, it's your life." he sighed with defeat.

Atlas had been convincing me to open the door when it comes to dating, but for almost 15 years of our friendship, he never stood the chance of me getting convinced. I'm hard headed and stubborn, he even told me a child would not even stand a chance of how stubborn I am.

"I heard you've been doing pretty good donating at charities and orphanages." he said making me raise an eyebrow.

This man is really good at knowing secrets, a really good investigator, at alam ko na alam niya halos lahat ng sikreto namin, kaya hindi ka pwedeng magsinungaling sakanya.