CHAPTER 4

Disclaimer : Main POV's intrusive thoughts and opinions may offend some viewers.

Dimitrious Donovan Romanov

Maybe life really does have a purpose—well, atleast a bit.

Life does make us stupid, it makes us do impulsive things that are not really according to plan. I'm always a man of words, I always do what I plan ahead, I never break any promises nor plans to myself...until she came.

She was an embodiment of temptation, she made me break all of it. I never appreciated people, let alone wanting them, but she mananged to do it.

Ironic it is that I still haven't got the taste of her, but its seems like I'm craving her already. I want her near, I want her beside me, I want her to be with me.

I'm not lusting on the young lady, that's far from what I want. After learning her background, I instantly want to protect her. She'd been through alot—alot of false hopes, alot of misery, alot of abandonment.

Kapalaran na siguro namin na magtagpo. Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya, hindi ko naman siya ituturing na anak, at mas lalong hindi ko siya pwedeng ituring bilang asawa—baka mapatay pa ako ni Alejandro.

Palagi na lang niyang pinapakialam ang bawat galaw namin, rason niya ay gusto niya lang kami na sumonod at huwag labagin ang batas. Siya nga na matatawag na Attorney ay marami ring itinatagong baho.

The man is good at manipulating, according to some close friends he can manipulate almost everyone, but I have to admit, his manipulation is not deep at all, idinadaan niya lang ito sa blackmail. Just feeding his insecurities on being the superior one than his brother, because they favor Alessandro more.

See how a childhood inferiority can turn someone to a villain. Apparently their parents always favored their first born, leaving and comparing the younger one behind... Talk about bad parenting.

I'm not saying all parents are wrong, but you can't deny that there will always be favoritism.

People also are afraid to admit that the older and the ones that claims to be 'wiser' ones are wrong. Not all older and much experienced people are right. I know some parents that physically abuse their children—let alone infants that can't do things right.

I experienced that when I was younger—at my toddler days. I spilled liquid all over me, where I didn't even mean it, I have no idea what I did wrong, I was too clueless to comprehend.

You see, children at that age are just starting to develop their brains. They still can't manage to use their motor skills well. If a child makes a 'mistake' then it is not a mistake. That's just a child being a  child. It's their nature.

Dicipline is different from abuse. You can dicipline children without hurting them. Gaano ba talaga kahirap ang pagsabihan ang mga bata? Mas maigi na iyon kaysa pananakit.

Majority of Filipino children are having childhood traumas because of physical abuse. They will most likely carry that trauma until adulthood. The news are a living proof they did, see those people beating each other? The killings? The men physically hurting their partners?

I personally have traumas too, I hate it when people leave me. When they abandon or when just become temporary. Maybe that's the reason why I'm doing the legal works just so Zyrene can be mine.

I never broke the news to my Mom nor my friends.

Bahala silang alamin, nasa tamang edad na ako para gawin ang gusto ko, hindi nila ako pwedeng pigilan.

Maybe the real reason to why I really want to have Zyrene is can can relate to her.

'Nah, you wanted her the moment you laid eyes on her.' My mind said.