9 months and meeting again.

It's been 9 months since i got back from Madrid.I still think about CRISTIANO RONALDO.I have to attend Jennifer's Lopez's birthday party whit my cousin Kim Kardashian and some of her friends. I was getting ready when Kim came in.Are you ready?She asked.I really love my cousins because they all were there for me.Yes can you help me zip it.I ASKED LOOKING IN THE MIRROR. Kim zip it and we where ready to go.When we got in we saw Kim's friend so we went to say hi to them.Music started to play and we danced and then i saw him.It was Cristiano dancing in balcony.Some paparazzi taking pictures of all of us.Few hours later Cristiano was closer to us.One of Kim's friend said to all of us that Cristiano Ronaldo is here.He then saw me and started to smile.One of Kim's friends started to look at Cris and wave at him,wink at him and i got annoyed.

Cristiano's pov

When i saw her again it made me the happiest man.I some of the time looked at her to see what she is doing .Some other girl waved at me winked too but i didn't care about her because the only girl i care about is Y/n.She danced like she owned this place it even turn me on the way she moved made we wanna go and dance whit her.But then i saw someone looking at her and it made me wanna go to Y/n and kiss her and show that he doesn't have a chance.That man went to Y/n and now is talking to her.I have seen some paparazzi taking photos of Y/n and her friends and i think they even got some my pictures.Y/n had stopped talking whit that man.She went back to her friends and now they are talking and laughing.I should stop looking at her.My friend bring me a drink and we started talk.It's been few hours since i saw her again.The party was about to end we all were getting to leave.We went out to see Y/n and her friends taking photos.One of the girls asked us to take photos together.We agree.At the begging me and my friend stand in the front then i went to stand next to Y/n.I missed you cupcake.I whispered to her.She smiled.I missed you to Cris.She said smiling.When the girls said thank you i asked can i get photo whit Y/n.Y/n was surprised when I asked but she said yes.

Y/n's pov
He asked me to take photos whit him. I asked Kim to take photos to. We smiled and his arm was around my shoulder.
Imagine it's you and Cristiano.!!

We took some more photos and he thanked all of us and i was happy to see him

We took some more photos and he thanked all of us and i was happy to see him. Then we saw paparazzi running to us. One of them started to ask us question.Y/n have you got new boyfriend?One of them asked.Now all paparazzi were on me asking questions.Thanks good Kim was there.She took my arm and lead me out of there.Cristiano did the same just white security.When we got to my place Kim asked me question.What happened whit you and Ronaldo?Kim asked sitting on the sofa.Well i slept whit him in Madrid.I said sitting next to her.Well do you feel something?She said and in that moment all Kardashian's called in group chat.Kim picked up the phone and i saw Khloe and Kourtney.When they saw me they started to smile and talk.We talked whit them for a while and after that i looked at Kim who waited for my answer.Yes it gives me butterflies when i saw him today.I said to Kim whit a big smile on my face.Finally you started to think about dating again.Kim said happily.I don't know about Ronaldo.I said sadly.Ohhh come on you should seen the way he was looking at you.Kim said.But now he's probably flying back to Madrid and i won't see him again.I said to Kim.Don't worry you meet him again soon.Kim said and hugged me.

Cristiano's pov
The paparazzi ruined everything. I was about to ask her for her phone number but paparazzi came and started to attack her whit questions. Maybe she has instagram. We were on our ways to airport because Real Madrid had a game coming up.When i was about to look on instagram to look for her my mother called. Oi mãe (hi mom). I said to my mom. cristiano como você está meu menino (Cristiano how are you my boy). My mom asked. We were getting closer to airport and i couldn't really talk. Boa mãe podemos conversar quando eu chegar em casa (Good mother we can talk when I get home). I asked my mother. sim claro querida (yes of course dear). She said and hung up and we were already in airport i had  to get to my plane. Whit that i flew home. All flight time i was thinking about Yn and looking at our pics.Hoping we will meet again.