Date.

Yn pov.

I was woken up when my phone started ringing.I answered not looking who's calling me.Hello.I asked.You found new boyfriend.It was Noah.What do you want.I said.My phone started to ring again and i looked who's calling it was Cristiano.At the same time Noah was telling me that we should try again.Listen you cheated and you want to try it again.I said.Yes it was mistake.He said.No you broke my trust and my love for you died month's ago.I said and hung up.

I calmed down a little.I picked my phone up and called back Cristiano.Hey sorry if i woke you up. It was first thing that i heard from Cristiano.You didn't woke me up someone else did.I said sadly.Can i ask who was the one lucky person?Cris asked me.My ex and he didn't get my happy morning voice.I said and Cristiano he laughs a little.Are you okay?Cristiano asked worried.Yes i'm okay.I said hopping he would come.Maybe i can come over right now. he asked.Of course you don't have to ask.I said as i heard Cristiano get out of his bed.I will be there in 5 minuet send me address.He said.I hung up and send him my house address hopping he will come in 5 minuets.After 5 minutes there was a knock at my doors.I opened to see Cristiano whit flowers.He gave me flowers and came in.So what do you wanna do?I asked as he came closer to me.He putted his hands on my waist and lean down to kiss me.We kissed for a while.When we fell apart he looked at me.He misses you.He told me.You all are asking about who is talking.He's talking about our son Cristiano Ronaldo Junior.I miss him to.After one night stand whit Cristiano Ronaldo i got pregnant.Our manager talked whit each other because we couldn't.If we would talk then papparazzi would find out.After Junior was born both of manager said that is better to that Junior to live whit Cristiano.So Junior lives wit him and we didn't talk . When i saw him in party after i gave birth to our son it made me happy.The  thing that hurted me the most  was not seeing them both.We already went to sit down.I wanted to talk to you. Cristiano said. About.I asked worried.About our relationship.Cristiano said.So this wasn't date?I asked.It will be date but now we need to talk.Cristiano said.Okay let's talk.I said.I want you to be my girlfriend.Cristiano said to me.I was shocked.I know it's to fast but please. Cristiano said to me.Okay let's be together.I said to Cristiano and he kissed me.You have to meet Junior.He said and i nod because i want to see my son.Let's go.He said.Were?I asked.To Madrid for few day's.Cristiano said.Okay i will go pack.I said and run up to the stairs.I texted Meg saying i will be in Madrid whit Cristiano.Meg answered saying be careful and to have a nice time whit family.I packed and went down to see Cristiano looking around.I'm ready.I said as Cristiano looked at me.Let's go.He said as he got his jacket and we both went out of my house.We drove to airport.When we stopped i looked around because it wasn't airport it was some secret airplane runway.We got out.We started to walk closer to privet airplane.When we got to the plane we saw a nice team.Hello Mr Ronaldo wellcome back.The team said to Cristiano.Thank you this is Yn.He said as team turned to look at me.Hello Ms Yn.One of them said.Sorry for asking Ms Yn are you from Hawaii five-0?She asked.Yeah i am.I said as she looked at me.Let's go sit down.Cristiano said and lead the way to seats.Few minutes later we went to take of.We had to fly 11 h 20 min.We talked about Junior.I fall asleep on Cristiano's shoulder.I woke up 2 hour later by Cristiano talking to me.Amor you have to wake up.Cris said to me and kissed my head.I opened my eyes.Why?I asked rubbing my eyes.Because LA has different time zone than Madrid and when we land.He told me whit his portuguese accent. Fine.I said and move to sit on his lap.He blushed and i smirked.Did you forgot that i was in Madrid.I asked Cristiano.No i just reminding you.He said while looking at my crop top that i was wearing.I played whit his hair while his hands were getting under my crop top.When we land in Madrid it was 7 o'clock in the eve.Let's go to dinner and then home.Cristiano said as we got out of the plane.We said our thank you to team and that one woman who asked me am i the one that films in Hawaii five-0 asked me to take picture whit her.I toke picture we said our goodbye's and got out of plane.There was already man waiting for us.Brother.He said to Cristiano as they hugged.Hugo this is Yn.Cristiano said as they fell apart.I was about to give him my hand for handshake.When he suddenly hugged me i hugged back.We hug in the family and by the way i am Hugo he's older brother.He said while hugging.Nice meeting you.I said to him as we fell apart.Let's go.He said and moved to Cristiano and said to him something in portuguese.

He said and moved to Cristiano and said to him something in portuguese

Cristiano's pov.

We got out of the plane and i saw my brother .We went to him.Brother.He said to me as we hugged.Hugo this is Yn.I said as we fell apart.Yn putted her hand up as giving him handshake. When he suddenly hugged her ,she hugged back.We hug in the family and by the way i am Hugo he's older brother.My brother said while hugging.Nice meeting you.She said to him as they fell apart.Let's go.Hugo told as he moved closer to me we spoke in portuguese.É ela (That's her).He asked as i said yes.Ela é linda mãe vai amá-la.(She's beautiful mother will love her). He said.Está tudo pronto? (everything is ready?)I asked as we walked to car. sim(Yes).We got in to car.Hugo told Yn some story's from child hod.We were here at date that i ask my brother to organize.We both walked in seeing roses on the floor.I knew my brother asked my sisters for help.She looked so shocked.It's beautiful.She said as i went to stand behind her.I wrapped my arms around her waist.You like it?I asked.I love it.She said.Let's go Amor.I said as i took her hand and lead her out of the house in to a privet beach.There was a table a whit candles.We sat down to see food on the table.We ate and talked.When we finished we went back to my house.When we came in we saw my mom.my 2 sisters looking a us.Guy's this is Yn. I said to the girls who were happy.Finally another girl in this house. My sister told.Hi.Yn said.My mother came closer to us.She hugged me and then went to hug Yn.My sister hugged her to. Where is Junior?I asked my mother.He's upstairs sleeping.My mother told me.We were to late.I said.You can both go up and see him.My sister told us.I took Yn's hand and we both went up.I opened doors to Juniors room to see our baby boy sleeping.We both got in.I looked at Yn who had gone to Juniors crib to look at him.He looks like you.She said to me.The date was amazing Cris.She told again and smiled at Junior who started to move.I m glad you liked it.I said as i looked as she touched Juniors little hand.Junior opened his eyes to look at her.Then i went to his crib too to look at him.I picked him up.Yn just looked at both of us whit smile.You wanna hold him.I asked as Yn nod.I gave her junior.Junior started to smile at her.Hey baby.She told junior as he smiled more at her.I saw my family looking at us whit a smile.My mother had a happy tears and my sisters recorded everything.While Hugo smiled.When i looked Yn.Junior was already fallen asleep in his mother's arms.Yn saw that junior was asleep and putted him back in his crib.She kissed Juniors head.