Time to relax.

Y/n pov:

The interview was interesting but it's time to relax.Cristiano's game season have ended too so Cristiano and I decided to go on vacation.Cris were we will be going.I asked packing while he was in bathroom getting my stuff.It's a surprise.He said coming out of bathroom.Have you took cloths for junior?He asked.No not yet but what should I take?I asked taking my stuff from his hands.I will take it.He said leaving the room.But what should I take for myself?I yelled.Don't worry I will take cloths for you too.He yelled back.Few minutes later he came with some clothes for junior.Junior ran into our room and jumped on bed.Amor sit down I will get everything  packed.He said.I set down next to junior who was watching Cristiano pack.

Cris pov:

Y/n asked were we will be  going.It was a surprise for her and junior.My gaming season has ended and Y/n has a free time so I rented a house in Malta.I asked have she took clothes for junior.She said no so I said that I will take his clothes.Then she asked what should she take I just said the same thing.But for Y/n I already knew what I will take but I didn't know what to take for junior.I went into juniors room to see him playing with his toys.Hey bud.I said as junior turned his attention to me.What are you doing?He asked me as I entered his closet.Getting some cloths for you.I said.Were are we going?He asked running into closet.That's a surprise but let's go to mine and mame's room.I said reaching my hand down.He gave me his hand and we went into my bedroom.I walked in and junior ran into my room and jumped on bed.I said to her to sit down.She sat down and I started to pack.I putted juniors cloths then I went into our closet to look for cloths.I found some dresses for Y/n and some bikinis.I even took something that I love very much.And plus I took some shorts and crop top plus my jersey.For me I took some swiming shorts.Some t-shirts,shorts,jacket.I went back to our suitcase.To see Y/n and junior tickling each other.Hey hey hey I will get jealous.I said to them.You should be.Junior said back to me and Y/n laugh.Mama is mine.Junior said again.No she's not.I said back to him.While saying that I was putting mine and Y/n's cloth.No.Junior said going under Y/n's shirt.You see she's mine.Junior said.We both smirked at each other while junior was under Y/n's shirt.Well I putted you there two years ago.I said.Y/n blushed so hard.I was done so I told them both get change.Amor I putted you dress to wear right now.I said as she nod.I took junior with me and helped him to change.Y/n came out wearing that perfect dress that I asked her to wear plus she took my other jacket.You look amazing.I said.Thanks babe.She said.

20 minutes later we were boarding the plane. When we sat down. I looked at Y/n to see her watching junior. I putted my hand on her tight. Few hours have passed and we were about to land. When we landed we got picked up by a man who lives here. I putted blindfold to Y/n while I was leading her. One of bodyguards have taken junior by his hand. When we arrived to the booked house. We all entered and I took of Y/n's blindfold. She opened her eyes and looked surprised. Amor welcome  in Malta. I said to her as I hugged her from behind .Aww honey. She said. Let's go for a swim. I asked. Yeah let's go. She said.

We played in water

We played in water. Junior was splashing us with his water 

Y/N pov:

We played in water for few hours.  Now was time to put junior to sleep. He yawn. Buba let's go to sleep. I said as he came closer to me. We went in and I got upstairs with junior. He got into bed and  immediately fall asleep. I smiled at myself. I'm the luckiest woman in the world because I have this little boy and of course his dad. Cristiano had been the most amazing boyfriend. He's so sweet and protective. I walked downstairs to see Cristiano working out like he usually do when he has time. You know you should relax a bit. I said as he got up to give me a kiss. After that we decide to watch some football. Few minutes later I looked at Cristiano to see him peacefully sleeping. I took the blanket and gave a little push to wake him up. He opened his eyes and moved a little and opened his hands so he could hug me. I putted the blanket on top of both of us. And Cris was back to sleeping. I played a little with his hair. Few minutes later I could feel myself slowly falling asleep . Then I fell asleep.

P.S. Sorry for taking this long to write the next parts. I wanted to take a little brake from some things and I was trying to get that love for writing. Hope you like this part.