Photoshoot suprise

Yn pov

Another month had passed when i saw Cris in JLO'S party.I founded him on instegram wanting to text him.Have he forgot? The only question going to my mind.Meg called me saying i have a photoshoot.I had to get ready.When i got out of shower i putted on some pants and crop top and went out of my house.When i got in to the car i saw Meg smiling.Why are you smiling?I asked. Ohh it's nothing. Meg told me.We continue talking untile we had to get out of car.When we got in we saw crew getting ready and i went to get ready.About 10 minutes later i went out. Someone told me that we are waiting for another model.Some time later he came out and i started to smile.I wanted to jump in to his arms and kiss him and say how much i missed him.

Cristiano pov.

When i saw her and she started to smile it made happiest man alive.In the beginning she posed alone i  look at how she posed.Then was my time to posed and after i was done then we started  to pose together.You know we have meet 3 times.I told her smiling.I know and i'm happy about it.She said.Maybe i can finally ask you your phone number. I asked looking at her hoping she will give me.I would love to give you.We posed for few more times and whit that photoshoot ended.she gave me her number and  we both went our different ways.I will text her tonight finally.On my way to hotel i couldn't wait for the evening so i started now.

Your now texting each other.
Hey you busy?I asked. As i wait for answer i was thinking about her and how she looked when she posed.For you no :)She answered.So what are you doing tomorrow?I asked. Nothing.She answered.Would you like to go on a date with me?I send that i wished she would answer saying yes.Few second later i got a notification and i looked from who it was and it was from her.Yes i would like to go out.She said and i started to smile. We stopped at my hotel i just got out and went up to my room.Where do you want to go.I asked her.Hmm maybe you could come to my house and we could have some Netflix and chill time with each other?She texted me.Honestly i thought that you were that type of girl who would like to go out.I texted her.If you want we can go.She texted.No no i like more the first idea.I texted hoping to get answer.Okay what time?She texted.How about 5 in the evening?I asked.Yea it's great.Whit that we continue texting each other until we fall asleep.