first interview.

Y/n pov:

Few days have passed when I was sick.I was waken up by Cristiano moving.Mhhhh darling what's up.I asked rubbing my eyes.Sorry for waking you up amor.Cris told me kissing my forehead.I heard you have an interview.Cris said.Yeah I have .I wanted to ask you can I take your plane?I asked opening my eyes.Of course you can take it.He said getting on top of me.Thank you.I said kissing his lips.Mhh your welcome.He said.We stopped kissing and got out bed.Cristiano went into shower.I called Meg.Hey Meg I can leave in 2hours.I said.Okay the dress you will wear to the interview will be already putted in your dressing room.Meg said.Okay thank you.I said as Cristiano came closer.Say hi to Cristiano for me and text me when your boarding plane.Meg said and hung up.Baby can you get plane ready in two hours?I asked.Yes it will already be ready.Cristiano said.Thank you honey and by the way Meg says hi.I said as I felt Cristiano's hands on my waist.Amor can junior and I come with you?Cristiano asked.I would love for you two to come with me.I said smiling.Cristiano turned me around to face him.So we have to get ready don't we?Cristiano asked.Yeah we have to.I said to him.He leaned down to kiss me.

Few hours later.

We been flying for 2 hours.Junior was sleeping.Cristiano was trying to sleep .I sat down on Cristiano's lap and put arms around his neck.He opened his eyes and smiled.Mhh what?He asked.I was getting bored.I said as I lean down to kiss him.Do you know how long we have to fly?I asked.Amor you just asked 10 minutes ago.He said with laugh.I started to move on his lap.Cristiano opened his eye's and smiled .

Few hours have passed again and now was time to land and go Jimmy Fallon show.When we arrive they showed me dressing room and there I met Meg.We all went in and hug Meg.Cristiano was holding junior on his hip.Y/N go change.Meg said and gave me dress.fine.I said and went to change.I came out wearing black dress.Cristiano smiled and junior looked at me.

Cristiano smiled and junior looked at me

You look like this

Jimmy have came to talk to me about interview.Okay guys we start in 10 minutes the producer said.Okay See you later.Jimmy said.Okay.I said as Jimmy was about to go on a stage. Cristiano came and hugged.You look amazing love.He said.Aw I love you.I said as I turn around.Mr Ronaldo pleas follow us.One of the staff said.Okay junior come.He said us junior ran to him and they started to follow the staff.

Show:

Welcome on today's show.My name is Jimmy Fallon and today we have a special guest. Welcome Y/n Y/l/n. Jimmy said as everyone clapped there hands and I walked out.Hey Y/n.Jimmy said as we hugged.Hey Jimmy.We fell apart and sat down.How are you?Jimmy asked.I'm good happy to be here.I said.
So you're new here?Jimmy asked.Yes this is my first time here.I said smiling.So firstly,let's talk about your new films and tv series coming out.Jimmy said.How was filming?Jimmy asked.Well it was great the cast members were super nice and we had amazing time while we were waiting for our scenes.I said.So this was about Avengers?Jimmy asked.Yes it was but talking about Hawaii five-0 it was amazing I love working with Alex,Scott,Daniel and Grace and everyone else.I said.Y/n we have got some of the videos of backstage of Hawaii five-0.Jimmy said and showed the funny videos that.I laugh a little.I looked at Cristiano and junior who were laughing too.When the video ended.So Y/n could you tell us more about that video.Jimmy asked.Soo about that video we all four were getting were bored and we just putted the music on we were like  dancing.I said. Thank you for telling full story.Jimmy said.Y/n I have a next question for you.Jimmy said Ask away.I said.We all know that you and Cristiano Ronaldo are together and we can see that you're going strong and the question is how did you two meet?Jimmy asked as fans started to clap.So we met two years ago and it was the first time I was in Madrid.Actually my friends made me go with them on that trip because I was going through a break up and my friends wanted to get me out of LA for some time.Then we  flew away.But the first week I was sitting in that house not wanting to go out but then my  managers friend called and asked me to go out to his bar.So I went there I talked to him and then Cristiano came in with his friends.And I saw him and I was like damm he's hot.Then he came to talk with the barmen but when the barmen went to make the drinks he started to talk to me in spanish and I was like this and then I say that I don't speak spanish.I told.What happened next tell us.Jimmy said.Okay okay so then Cris starts to speak english.We talked for a while and then he went to his friends.And after some time they were heading  out and so was I and Cristiano asked me if I want a lift to my house and at the beginning I said no but then we walked out and saw that it was raining and Cristiano asked me again and then I said no again and he just like said that he won't let me walk in rain and that his car is there.I ended the story there not saying what happened next. Thank you for telling us.Jimmy said.You're welcome.I said.So guy's this is it form us thank you for watching I am Jimmy Fallon and I here with amazing Y/n Y/l/n.Jimmy said.And cut.Producer said.Thank you Y/n for being here it was amazing.Jimmy said.I was happy to be here.I said as we got up and started to head to the dressing room.There I already met Meg ,Cristiano and my little boy.Y/n it was amazing.Meg said and hugged.Thank you.I said and walked to Cristiano.Hey baby.I said as I hugged him.Hey amor.He said and hugged back.Junior ran to us.And Cris picked him up.

And with that ended the interview and us went back to Madrid.

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT.