Cristiano's birthday

Y/n pov:
Today is Cristiano's birthday.He's in training so I have a time to prepare everything for the party.Me ,Dolores, Elma,Hugo and Katia are decorating house.We been decorating the house for 2 hours and it looks amazing already.Then I got a message from Cristiano.
Hey amore training ended heading home.Cristiano
Guy he's training ended early.I screamed.What are we going to do?I asked as junior was playing around the house.Wait.Said.
I called Sergio.Holla Ronaldo's girl.Sergio said.No time to talk.I have a problem.I said.please keep Cristiano of getting home because the surprise is still not ready.I said as I heard him jog.Okey hold on a sec.He said.Guy's let's go for another round of training?He screams.no.Screams Pepe.I could hear Pepe coming closer to Sergio.Dude Y/n needs help.He said.It's about Ronaldo's birthday.He said.Okay guys let's play football it will be fun.Screamed Pepe.Thanks guys.I said.Of course.The both said.At the same time Cris texted me.
hey sorry it looks like it didn't ended.Guys decided to play football.(Cristiano)
ohh okay be careful.Love ya.Y/n
I texted with a smile.Okay guys he won't come home.I said as all of them looked at me.I said.We continue to decorate the house.After few hours I got a text.
Girl we don't have any more ideas to keep Ronaldo occupied.Pepe texted.
It's oke he can come home you all to are welcome too.I texted back.Cris will be here soon.I said as we all got back from changing.I got a text from Cristiano.
Hey now we are ready done.(Cristiano)
okey babe.Love ya.(y/n)
I wrote and put back my phone in pocket.Okey guys let's go hide.I said as junior got up and walked towards me.I picked him up and we all went to hide.We got into our spots and turned of the light.Few minutes passed and I could hear Cristiano talking with Sergio and that SURPRISE. We all screamed and turned on lights switched.Happy birthday Cristiano.We all said.Thank you everyone.He said.I went to cut the cake even though Cristiano doesn't like to eat cakes.I came back to see guys talking to Cris.I went to them.Hey guys thanks for helping me.I said as I hugged Sergio.Any time little one.Said Pepe hugging.We talked for few hours and danced too.Now was time for everyone leaving.Cristiano's family left then Sergio and the team and now were just three of us.We were sitting on couch juniors head in my lap.Mummy can we give him a gifts now.Junior said opening his eyes.Ofcours go get them.I said as he got up and ran.Amor what gifts?Cris asked.Junior really wanted to buy gifts for you and they are a lot.I said as he hides his head in my neck.With that we both heard junior struggling.And then I heard junior.Mommy can you come?He asked.I got up and saw him and took all of those bags.And carried towards Cristiano.Soo wich is the first one? I asked.That one.Junior showed to Luis Vuitton gift.I took and gave to Cris.He slowly opened and saw a backpack that he was about to buy.He smiled.Come here both of you he said as he opened his arms for both of us.I helped junior up and got myself in his arms.We hugged like that until junior said that we should continue.We then continued giving him gifts until the last one came it was drawing that junior draw.Plus there were a note written to him that junior wanted me to write while he told me what to write.Cristiano opened and saw the drawing he had a little tears in his eyes.Thank you son.He said giving him a kiss.Okay buba you have to go sleep.I said picking junior up from Cris lap. Noo.Junior said.We will have a time together okey?I asked junior.Okey.said junior.I carried him to his bedroom and helped him change.Do papa likes the gifts? He said sleepy. He loves them.I said and picked him up and carried him to his bed.I tuck him into his bed and kissed his head,cheeks,nose. Good night mi amor.I said as I turned night lamp and exited the room.I went back to living room to see Cris siting on his phone.You're staring.Said Cris.Can't a girl look.I said coming to the couch.Amor those gifts are too much.Said Cristiano.Shhh.I said.Please let me send back the money.He said.Shhh.I said again.Baby it's not about the money.I said as I laid down on his lap.Plus it was juniors idea.I said as i looked at his adam apple.But I think you're last gift isn't given to you.I said getting his attention.Amor.He said as I got up.And went to bedroom.When I walked in I took something new that I bought and headed into bathroom.I could hear Cristiano coming into room and getting into closet.I took a quick shower and putted the lingerie and went into bedroom.Cristiano was laying on the bad looking up.I went and got on top of him.Sleepy?I asked as Cristiano was looking up and down on me.No.He said with a smirk.I leaned down to kiss him.He turned me around.He kissed down my neck going closer to lingerie until we heard screaming.We both got up and ran to juniors room.I picked Cristiano's shirt and throw over my head while running.When we ran in junior was crying under his blanket.Bubba.I said.We both got under the blanket.What happened son?Asked Cris.III got a bad dream.He said trying to pull us closer.Aww mi amor.I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.You can come and sleep in our bed.Cristiano said picking him up and exiting juniors room.Hey you forgot about me.I yelled after them and got up ran after them.When I ran into our bedroom both of them were already under the covers I jumped on bed and got under covers beside junior.Cristiano putting his hand on us and gave junior a kiss and with that we fell asleep.