First game.

Y/n pov's

I woke up by feeling Cristiano's arms on my waist  going up and down.I could feel that Cristiano is starting to get nervous.I turned around to face him.Morning amor.Cristiano said.My eyes were still closed.I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.Morning.I said as he started to kiss my neck.My lips are up here.I said and kissed him.When we pulled apart.How long have you been up.I asked him playing whit his hair while he was lying on to of me.I been up for a few hours. Cristiano said moving his head.When does the game starts.I asked feeling Cristiano's lips on my chest.In the evening like 7.Cristiano said and looked at me.

Cristiano's pov.

I'm been up for about two hours maybe more.I'm been looking at Y/n who was sleeping.I putted my arms on her waist and started to go up and down.I been stressing about today's game.Then Y/n turned to face me.Her eyes still closed.Morning amor.I said.She opened her eyes and I was already smiling at her.Morning.I started to kiss her neck.My lips are up here.She said and kissed me.When we pulled apart.How long have you been up.She asked while playing whit my hair.While I was laying on top of her.I been up for a few hours.I said as I moved my head.When does the game starts.She asked and I pressed my lips against her chest.In the evening like 7.I said.But I will have to go early.I will leave house at 5 or 4.I said as Y/n nod.You don't need to stress baby.She told me as I moved my head in to her neck.What if we lose today.I said.Y/n stopped to play whit my hair putted her arms around my waist.You won't lose you're Cristiano Ronaldo the best football player.Y/n said wanting to make me fell better.I don't want you to feel disappointed with me.I said as she kissed my head.I would never be disappointed whit you.She said.I started to smile.We cuddle for few hours.It was time to get ready for my game.Y/n have said to me that she will come whit me.She came out just wearing my jersey.Witch shorts are better?She asked and shoved me.The black ones.I said as she putted on and went back in to closet.I was happy that she will wear my jersey.We went downstairs to see them all talking.Junior was on carpet playing whit toys.Are you all ready?I asked as they stopped talking and looked at us.Yeah.They all said.We all go later.My brother told me as I nod.Okay Y/n will come whit me.I said as they all started to smile.Y/n went to junior.See you later buba.She said and kissed his head.We both went outside and got in to my car.We drove to the stadium.I nervous about paparazzi because me and Y/n haven't made announcement that we are together.  There is some rumors about Y/n dating Mario Götze but both of them decline those rumors.As we got closer to stadium I putted my hand on her leg.You know there will be press.I said as Y/n nod. I know.She said. We arrived to the stadium to see some of kids already waiting for my team to arrive.Me and Y/n got out of car.One boy run to us and hugged my leg so I bend down to his level to talk to him.He asked for a photo and autograph.Ella es hermosa.(she is beautiful )That boy said and I smiled.Sí, ella es(yes she is). I said as the boy looked at Y/n.He went up to Y/n and hugged her.Then we all took photo.Boy said thank you and ran away.What did the boy told you.Y/n asked.I started to smile.He said that your beautiful.I said as i took Y/n hand and lead her into stadium.I went to change.Few minutes later i came out to see all guy's looking at something . I went up to see one of my team mates talking to Y/n.Pepe and Sergio were talking.parece que Ricardo esta enamorado.(it seems that Ricardo is in love). I could hear Pepe say.No, parece que ella no está interesada en él.(No,it seems that she is not interested in him). Sergio said.¿de qué estás hablando?(What are you talking about?). I asked coming closer to them. Sobre Ricardo(About Ricardo). Sergio said.Prueba suerte con ella.(He tries his luck on her). Pepe said.Espera, ¿no es ella la chica de la que no dejarías de hablar?(Wait, isn't she the girl you wouldn't stop talking about?). Sergio asked.Ella es.(she is). I said to them.We all went over to Y/n.Hey amor.I said as Ricardo stepped aside .Ella es tu chica?(is she your girl?). He asked. Si.(Yes). I said.One of our team mates called him and he ran to him.I was about to say something when Pepe pushed me.Ola me soy Pepe.(Hi I'm Pepe). He said.Hi sorry don't speak spanish.She told.But nice to meet you Pepe.She said.It's okay and sorry about Ricardo.Pepe said.It was funny.She said.You must be the famous Y/n Y/l/n?Sergio said.Yes and you're supposed to be the famous Sergio Ramos.She said.I am nice to meet you.Sergio said.I hope you enjoy the game.Pepe said.Don't worry I will enjoy.She said.We all talked for few hours.Me and the boys went to locker room because the game was about to start.The guy's told me that they already love Y/n.