0.3

...................

Alex Ocean
Forks Washington

Its now the next day, and I'm following Rosalie to her house. School was pretty boring, nothing really happened. I thought up some more lyrics and me and Rosalie talked during class. We almost got in trouble but its okay, thankfully my sweetheart knows how to manipulate.

Pulling into the drive way I can't believe how nice their house is. god damn.. Parking my car I grab my bag and get out following Rosalie to the front door. "My adopted mothers home but Carlisle at work you might see him later though" she says as we walk into the front door and make our way upstairs.

"Rose?" I hear a clear feminine voice making me look into the kitchen and see a women with redish brown hair, and soft features making me smile slightly. "Oh hello! You must be Alex, rose just never shuts up about you!" She says making me smirk and look at rose who's looking no where but to the side, smiling I shake Mrs Cullens hand, "its nice to meet you Mrs Cullen" I say making her shake her head. "Oh please call me esme dear,"

"okay , were going up into my room now." Rose says taking my hand and dragging me away suddenly. "Okay, let me know if you need anything. You're the only one home at the moment" I hear esme say as she drags me further down into a hallway and eventually into a bedroom.

Rose sits me on her bed and puts her hands on my shoulders, "stay right here, ill be back in two seconds" while rose disappears I look around her room and realise its just how I would in vision it. Its very white and minimal, a couple plants and a whole lot of books.

Looking around her room I notice more and more small things like the dresser in the corner of the room almost falling out in close, and the door leading to what I'm assuming is a bathroom. Rose comes back into her room  and takes off her sweater making me try and look away but.. you know..

As rose takes off her sweater her shirt rises making my eyes look over her body in a daze, not realizing rose snaps her fingers making me look at her. "Are you done yet?" She ask making me realize she finished before I stopped staring, clearing my throat and look away suddenly feeling a small tightness in my pants. "Sorry" I say making her let out a laugh, "im only messing with you lex, I don't mind" she says making my mind wonder as she bends over picking out her notebook and stuff for our project.

Letting out a breath of air from my mouth I stand up and take off my jacket. I take off my hoodie and pull down my black shirt and fix my chain before laying back on her bed. Sitting up I put my elbows up and see rose now staring at my torso and lower half making me smirk, "something catch your eye sweetheart?" If ask tilting my head. "Shut up" she mumbles still not looking away making me laugh.

Time skip

Its about an hour and a half later and we've finished about half of our school project. We decided to take a break and somehow ended up cuddled into Rosalies bed, her leg over my waist my arm over her shoulder. "I wanna be as beautiful as the ocean" I hear her mumble making me look down at her questioning. "Why do you say that?" I mumble moving hair out of her face. "The ocean is so strong and feminine, its what makes the ocean the ocean. Its a thought I don't know," she mumbles off shaking her head.

"hey.." I grab her chin making her look me in the eyes. "you are.so gorgeous rose, you're the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. I don't even know everything about you and I can tell how strong you are baby." My voice gets lower as I continue making her look at my lips making me lick them.

Seeing her eyes I look down onto her lips making me realise how close we've gotten, I can basically feel her breath on mine. I hear her mumble something before o realize her lips are on mine. Immediately I kiss back grabbing the side of her face, rose moves her legs and straddles me as we start fighting for dominance over the kiss. 

As we fight for dominance I feel my pants getting tighter as rose moans as we deepen our kiss..

fuuuuck

Author's Notes:
Omg I took so long writing this chapter and I'm so sorry if it completely sucks I'm getting back into writing and I'm way rusty. On the brighter side I'm thinking about making a on my block ff.  Ill keep y'all updated 😘, UNTIL NEXT TIMEEEE

COMMENT & VOTE PLS🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)