0.9

Alex Ocean

Forks Washington 

High out of my mind i go to my car ready to leave school, i skipped the rest of my classes on accident and shook my head when i heard the out bell. Opening my car door i hear my name, "Alex?!" i turn around and see rosalie walking towards me. shit.. "Uh hey rose, whats up" i say clearing my voice making her look at me and cross her arms. 

"Whats up? really?" she said slightly raising her voice making more and more people look at us. "Look can we just go to my house?" i ask in a hushed tone making her look around and nod before getting in the car with me.  

The drive home was probably the most awkward car ride ive ever had.  Pulling into the driveway we both get out of the car and head inside before going upstairs to my bedroom. i sit on my bed and take off my shirt groaning. Im way too damn high for this shit. "Where were you?" she asked shortly making me sigh. "Honestly?" i ask laying back on my bed, "No lie to me" she said sarcastically. "Fuck fine i was smoking pot with my friend, why is it such a big deal?" i ask looking at her turning my head. "i-i was just worried okay?" she said nervously making me shaking my head and sigh. 

"Yeah well im fine okay? just a little high" i say with a small laugh, loking at her serious face i stop. "Hey, im fine i promise" i say making her nod her head, "Okay, im sorry" she said making me open my arms. "Come here" i say making her get on top of me and look down at me, "You dont gotts apologize, you were just worried." i say making her nod. 

Rose looks down at me, more specifically my lips. She leans down and i sit up both of us meeting each other. Kissing her lips i hold onto her waist, we both lay down and kiss. Rose fights for dominance making me smirk and hold her. 

I hear a small noise and ignore it continuing kissing rose. Rose puts her hands on my stomach and slowly moves further down. Rose kisses down my neck making me let out a soft moan, she makes her way down and goes to pull down my pants when i hear a bigger, louder knock at the door. "H-hold on" i say making her groan and look at me, "seriously?" 

"Give me like two seconds i promise" i say getting up. I peck her lips and get up going downstairs another loud knock and i yell, "coming!" and go open the door. 

Opening the door i see someone i didnt think id see again..

"M-maddy?" 

---------------

Authors notes

Uh oh... maddy is backkkkkk.  Why do we think shes here? 

Anywhore i hope you liked the chapter !! probably i bit short but yk i try sometimess

Until text timeee <3333

comment & vote 

(not proof read)