0.7

Alex Ocean

Forks Washington

two weeks later...

"r-rose i gotta finish this" i say as she kisses on my neck, probably leaving hickies. Rose hummed and continued moving her hands down my chest, i bite my lip as she plays with the waistband of my sweatpants. "f-fucks sake" i mumble as she brings her hand into my pants as i try to finish this science assignment. 

Rose starts rubbing my dick through my boxers making me groan, "fuck this" i mumble and move my homework off my bed before turning around and kissing rose. We lay back on the bed and move our tongues fighting for dominance. I move my hands under roses shirt and grab her boobs tweaking her nipples making her whimper. Winning the fight i pull away and kiss down her body pulling her shirt up. 

Roses body had got to be the sexiest thing ive ever seen. "a-alex" she moaned softly as i kiss and suck on her nipples. I was about to unbutton her jeans when i hear my name being called, "Alex ocean get your ass down here right now!" making me groan and look at rose. "Ill be right back," i mumble kissing her lips before going downstairs pulling my tank top trying to cover my hard on.  

i turn into the living room and see my older sister who i havent seen in months. "holy shit miyra!" i say shocked and hug her. She laughed and hugged back, "hello to you too alex." God i missed my older sister. "what the hell are you doing here?" i ask shocked shes standing in front of me. "I decided i needed to come home A" she said making me look at her wide eyed, "l-like forever?" i ask making her shake her head. "hell no, but at least for a year or two." she said making me nod my head. 

"So how have you been? what have you been up too? do you have a girlfriend?" she asked all at once making me smile and laugh. "Ive been okay, you know high school" i say rolling my eyes. "Ive been writting a lot more, ive finished like 6 songs.." i mumble making her squeal, "I wanna hear all of them." she said making me shrug my shoulders. "I-I mean if you want to, and no i dont have a girlfriend.. not technically anways.." i say making her raise her eyebrow. "Shes upstairs.." i mumbled making her cross her arms. "You were in the house alone? Are you using protection?" she asked making my eyes widen. "Miyra w-we arent even having sex.." i say making her nod. 

"i wanna meet her." she concluded, "Go get her" she practically demanded making me roll my eyes and start going back to my room. "Yes mother" i said sarcastically making her laugh and flip me off. 

Going back into my room i see rose sitting on the edge of my bed, "Hey.." she mumbled seeing me, "Everything okay?" she asked making me nod. "yeah actually, uhm i have a question." i say making her look at me furrowing her eyebrows. "Do you uh- do you maybe wanna meet my older sister." i mumbled making her look at me wide eyed. "Y-You totally dont have too but shes downstairs so like-" she cut me off, "hey relax of course id love to." she said with a soft smile making me look at her and smile, "Really?" i asked wanting to make sure, "Yes alex" she said making me cheese and grab her hand leading her down to the living room. 

I clear my throat making miyra stand up and turn towards us. "Miyra, this is rosalie. Rose, This is my older sister miyra" I introduce them and for some reason i feel a weird tension in the room. "its uh nice to meet you" Miyra says kind of hostile making me furrow my eyebrows. "Its nice to meet you too." Rose mumbled holding onto my hand. "Y-you know what i uh, i gotta get going actually. Alex ima text you later okay?" She said grabbing her stuff and heading out the door. "Love you!" she yelled and closed the door. 

I bite my lip and look at rose, "you alright?" i ask making her nod fastly. Y"Yeah i just realized the time, esme wanted me home." She said making me nod. "Do you need a ride?" i asked making her shake her head. "N-No emmetts actually on his way but thank you." she said making me smile. "Yeah of course" i say going to kiss her, but she moved and hugged me. "Ill text you when i get home" she mumbled and left out the door. 

standing my my living room i furrowed my eyebrows, "what the fuck just happend.." i mumbled shaking my head.

-----------------------------

Authors notes:  omg.. wtf just happened..

What do think happened? i wann hear yalls thoughts before i post the next chapterrrr!!! But thats crazy poor baby alex is so lost. 

ANYWHORE

vote & comment pls

(not proof read ofc)