0.13

Third Person
Forks Washington

A couple later Alex Ocean called up an old friend and suddenly she was on her roof smoking a blunt while Maddy slept away in her bed. It was a new routine for them, neither of them opening up about how they feel and just avoiding each other.

Alex barely went to school , barely ate , all she did was get high n sleep ignoring the world around her. She may not have carried the baby like Maddy but Alex, ready to admit it or not truly was happy about her kid.

Maddy on the other hand wasn't doing so good , at all. She didn't eat , sleep , or even gt out of bed. Her parents practically disowned her and now she's stuck. No family , no place to go other than Alex oceans side.

After about two weeks of them destroying themselves, they finally got out of their slow slow slump. They weren't good , by any means necessary, but Maddy had started getting out of bed. They communicated more little by little, their relationship was in the air.. both not knowing where to go from there.

All they knew is they were both drowning, but at least they had each other right?

Little did Alex know Maddy was farther from better than she ever was, silently Maddy got worse. She tried to mask it, and she did she started working, she smiled and laughed and did her best to make Alex feel better.

But alone? In her own head, she desperately wanted to die. It may seem harsh but Maddy lost everything for her child, and then she lost her child and slowly she lost herself.

Alex didn't notice though, she didn't notice anything anymore. She smoked and smoked until she physically couldn't. Anywhere she went she was high, she didnt want to feel ever again.

She didn't want to feel the loss of her child, she didn't want to feel how badly it hurt her, she didn't want to feel anything. So she stopped caring, she stopped paying attention, she gave up.

Alex didn't notice how depressed Maddy was, she didn't notice how fast her little sister was growing up, she didn't notice how suddenly Rosalie Hale watched over her 24/7.

Standing in the shadows or being in plain sight Rosalie Hale watched over Alex Ocean like her life depended on it, and in some ways it did. Rosalie never lost a child, she didn't know what it felt like.. but she could imagine and that was more than enough for her.

When Alex got drunk enough Rosalie would be there, Alex always thought she would be dreaming when I reality Rosalie Hale took care of her, with every ounce of love she could.

Praying that soon .. Alex Ocean would be okay again..

________

Authors notes ...

HEY YALL ....did y'all miss me 😏? I'm so sorry I left again but yk depression calls 🙄

I'ma try to stay longer than once day this time..

How y'all feel about this lil filler I made ? Ion think I still got this writing shi no more 🥲 I might have lost my touch

lmk how y'all feeling n give me some ideas of where you want ts to go bc ngl.. idk what I'ma do w these two anymoree

ANYWHORE

until next time 😛😘

Comment & vote
(Not proof read)