0.6

Rosalie Hale 

Forks Washington 

"simone! put your clothes on." i'd heard alex say as i walked up to the door making me frown slightly. simone?  Taking a deep breath i knock on the front door and wait for an answer. After about one minute the door opens revealing a slightly out of breath alex. "hi" i breath out nervously. "rose? uhm hey" she replied leaning against the door messing with the sweatpants she was wearing. "Can we-" i get cut off by a small voice, "awet, whos dats", turning i see a small girl making me smile and wave lightly. 

Alex sighed and picked her up putting her on her hip, "Simone, this is my friend rose. Rose this is my little sister simone." she introduced making me nod and smile at the little girl in her arms. "Hi simone, its nice to meet you." i say softly not wanting to scare her away. "h-hi! yous bery pwity wose" she said making me smile. "thank you simone, youre way prettier though." i replied making her giggle and hide in alex's neck. 

"Do you think i could come in?" i ask biting my lip, god i hope i didnt mess up everything with my mate..

Alex Ocean 

Forks Washington 

About two hours later me and rose have watched Simone and put her too sleep. Now we're in my bedroom. Rose is sitting on my bed biting her lip while i sit on the desk chair across from it. I blow air out making rose look at me, "whatchu here for rose?" i ask crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I- I uhm" she mumbled then bit her lip, "im sorry, i shouldnt have told you to leave like that.." she said softly making me shake my head and shrug. "Its whatever rose, obviously you dont want me. Its whatever." i say making her frown. its true though, ive gotta just accept it and move on. 

"Its not that i dont want you alex.." she let out making me blow out air and uncross my arms. "Then what do you want rose? youre so damn confusing" i say making her nod. 

"i know, and im sorry..." she trailed off playing with her fingers. "im scared.. theres things you dont know, things that youd probably leave me for anyways." she said making me nod and bite my lip. "Okay well i dont need to know everything right away, we can take it slow. Let me be the judge of leaving or not." i say making her bite her lip. "but what if-" i cut her off. "Rose there is always going to be what ifs, you cant know the future. Just relax, you only live once."  i say walking over and standing in front of her making her look up at me.

"How about we give it a trail run, we get to know more about each other, we get comfortable with each other, and in the end if we arent feeling it we wont do anything. We'll just be friends" i suggest hoping she'll at least think about it. i know im supposed to move on but for some reason i feel like theres a string pulling us to each other.

Seeing her think deeply about it i wait anxiously for an answer. Rose slowly nods her head and looks up at me, making me smile at her softly and rubs my thumb softly over her cheek. "You sure?" i mumble giving her a chance to change her mind. She nodded leaning closer to me, "Can i kiss you?" i asked praying she'd say yes. "Y-yes" she said making me smile and pull her closer kissing her soft pink lips. 

___________

Authors notes:

Ahh they finally got together... kind of.. Rose finally gave in, i hope... 

I hope you all enjoyed, sorry if its shorter than normal idrk 

I need chapter ideas im getting stuck helppp!!!

comment & vote pls

(Not proof read)