0.11

Alex Ocean
Forks Washington

One month later.

"Maddy we have to go to school" I mumbled as she kissed my neck rubbing my shoulders. Taking advantage that I had to get my shoes on. "We can be a little late" she mumbled and moved her hands down rubbing my semi hard on.

I swear her pregnancy hormones are more confusing than someone bipolar. One minute she's like this and the next she can't stand me. It's not like I mind, but damn she tires me out.

"Okay, enough mads" I say laughing as I move her hand away from my pants zipper. She pouts and pecks my lips before sighing and laying back on the bed.

"I'll be back soon mads" I say grabbing my book bag and kissing her head before leaving my house going to school.

---

Getting to school I walk into class late and sit down when once again Isabella swan tries to get with me. It's been everyday since she moved here, I dont know how she's not taking any hints.

School had always been the same, since I've gone here the days seem to just repeat themselves. However now it's different, something is off. People aren't acting the same at all, hell even Rosalie has been acting off.

Shaking my head I go to class and pray that I'm just feeling off.

Time skip

Things have changed in the last month, both at school and home. Of course at home with Maddie staying with me and her being pregnant but also at school.

Bella swan somehow started dating Edward Cullen and Rosalie has been ignoring my entire existence since everyone found out what happened.

I'm not too surprised about Rosalie, I know her enough to know she'll be mad for a while but I'm praying she'll at least go back to us being friends. I miss her , but with Maddie carrying my baby I want things to work out with her. Or at least I want to try to make them work before I get with someone else.

Leaving school I go back home and see Maddy on the couch watching my baby sister. "Hey baby, hi princess" I say as they both see me. "Hiii" Simone waves and goes back to her cartoon making me laugh.

"Hi mi amor" Maddy says as she gets up and puts her arms around my neck. "How you feeling?" I ask hugging her before putting my hands on her waist. "I'm okay, I was nauseous earlier but I'm okay now" she said and kisses my cheek.

"You two the only ones home?" I ask making maddy nod as she kissed my neck. "Mads really?" I ask chuckling making her look at me and pout. "You don't want too?" She asked making me look over at Simone. "She doesn't leave her eyes from the TV" Maddy begged making me sigh. "Go upstairs" I mumble and kiss her forehead making her squeal before running up the stairs.

"You eat munchkin?" I ask simone as she watches her show. She ignored me making me roll my eyes. I make sure all the doors are locked before grabbing a bowl of fruit for Simone. Setting it in front of her I go upstairs and go to my room.

Opening my door I'm met with a naked Maddy making me smirk.  I move to the edge of the bed and she shuffles over to me and pulls me down by my neck kissing me. Moving my hands down to her ass I get on top of her and lay her down before kissing her neck making her moan out, "Alex please" smirking I move down to her now very sensitive nipples and kiss them softly before giving one my attention sucking it softly as I toy with the other.

Switching I do the same as a sting of soft moans come out maddys mouth. Kissing down her stomach I make my way down to her pussy and kiss her clit before going back up and kissing her lips. "Fuck me Alex" Maddy begged as she took off my shirt.

"Please, baby" she begged as she unbuttoned my pants making me smirk and help her. Taking out my dick I rub her clit in circles teasing her almost endlessly. "Alexxx" she whined but stopped quickly as I slid into her making her let out a loud moan. Moving my hand over her mouth I move my forehead against hers and kiss her lips. "I know baby, but you've gotta be quiet yea?" I say and groan as she tightens around me.

____

Authors notes:
hey y'all 🤭 it's been a minute and omg so much has happened but I'm back in my writing era so I'm gonna be updating more hopefully. Please go check out my two new books 🙏 .

Ik y'all probably want Alex and rose and you'll get them eventually... Js wait I got plans 🙏😭

ANYWHORE

UNTIL NEXT TIME BABES 🤭💋

comment & vote pls 🙂
(Not proof read)