0.8

Alex Ocean

Forks Washington

Walking into school i see a new car, well its not new its actually very rusty, but it hasn't been here before. Walking into the building i make my way to my first period class seeing a new girl in the seat next to mine. I sit in my seat and connect my headphones and get out my notebook, i start writing lyrics and listening to music not paying attention to class like always. 

About id say half way into class i feel a hand on my thigh making me look and see the new girls hand. i look at her and shes looking in front at the teacher making me shake my head and move so her hand isnt on me.  Then soon after its back making me take out my headphones, "yo can you not, i dont even know you." i say to her making her look at me. 

"O-oh uh.. s-sorry" she sputtered out making me roll my eyes and go back to writing. I thought that would be it until she did it again making me grab her hand. "Didnt i just tell you to fucking stop." i said making her look at me innocently. "Come on.. let me show you a good time.." she said lowly making me scrunch my face in disgust. I scoff and grab my stuff before walking out of the class early. 

As the rest of the day goes on the new girl gives me weird ass looks, she looks fucking constipated. Now im in gym class playing basketball with emmett, "Dude she really just touched you?" he asked making me nod as i dripple the ball. "Yes!, like i swear to god i didnt even talk to her" i say making a basket before continuing our game. 

Once our game is finished it time for lunch. I sit bymyself and try to finish this song, ive been stuck all damn day. Blasting muisc in my headphones and figure out these lyrics, once i get passed my stuck point i get the whole song done. As the music blasted i feel a tap on my shoulder and see once again the new girl. 

I take out my headphones and look at her expectantly,"can i help you?" i ask making her bite her lip. i try not to scrunch up my face, "I w-was wondering if you wanna go out?" she asked making me look at her with a blank face. "Look white girl ion even know you" i said making her look at me and give me a constipated look.. is she tryna be sexy? "I can show you a real good time" she said and started touching me making me get up and grab my stuff. "No, hell no, hell the fuck no" i said shaking my head seeing rose looking at us. 

"Is that comprehending in your head?" i ask before scoffing and walking away. I shake my head and make my way to my next class early. "Yeo Lex!" i hear in the hallway making me turn my head and see an old friend. He made a come here motion making me walk over to him, "Whats up JJ?" i ask making him pull a joint out of his pocket. "Old times sake?" he ask making me laugh and shake my head. "Lets go man" he said patting my back making me follow him to our hold spot behind school. 

JJ lights the blunt and takes a hit before passing it to me, "So whats been going on, last time we talked you were pining after rosalie hale and being too shy to talk to her." he said making me let out a chuckle and hit the blunt. "Y-yeah its kind of the opposite in a way. we're kinda together? i think" i say almost questioning my own words making him laugh and take a puff. "Kind of? man you need to swoop in on that." he said hitting my shoulder making me laugh. "Im trying man, im trying" i say hitting the blunt and watching the clouds.